Cold wallet How to keep cold wallet phrases safe using email❓

Bishop crown

Phrase is a password word dat we use in our decentralised wallet dat we can even let anybody to know it accept our self if we lost it there is no third party dat can recover it for us so we need to keep it safe. How to keep it safe

And the mistakes people do!!

(1) some are save there own in there phone note when you lost the phone or if your phone spoiled unrepairable do u see dat u have loss phrases
(2)some people are writer it down in note book and keep late the will lost the book or children can damage the book or fire can burn down house do you see dat you have lost ur phrases
How to keep it safe 👇

Way to keep your phrases using email. RIGISTER new sim open gmail account with dat sim use simple password why open the gmail the password dat u can not forget even when you in sleeping
Let me give you tips dat you will use to save it exmp u can write I want to give this wonderful opportunity and u will write the first or last 12 phrases put something like this () and continue with your writing at the end you will write the remain 11 and save it. tell me what you think I will ans you and give you more tips u can follow

mathawmio

No way is perfect. What do you do when you log in to email on another computer but forget to log out?
For me, using a separate computer will store this important information. Just to be extra sure, I zipped the file containing the wallet info into a RAR file with the password. Now just write down the RAR file password.
;):):):)