How to increase financial independence

Augusta

VIP Contributor
When it comes to personal finance you need to manage it in a way that it will help you increase your financial independence. The only way you can achieve this is it you are adopting ways by which you can achieve it. So what are the ways to adopts for your financial independence.

Spend less than you earn.

You would increase your financial independence it you money in your pocket . You would have to spend less to have money.

Have a saving mindset.
Renew your mindset about your personal finance. Learn how to save money and financial independence is sure.

Create a rainy-day fund.
to show a high level of financial independence I need to have funds to cater for the rainy day so you need to create funds for such days.

Think retirement starting now.
To increase definition dependence then you have to think about your retirement and startI Investing.

Shaf

Verified member
One of the best ways to increase your financial independence is to have extra sources of income. It's simple but most people find it hard to do because a lot of their time is already spent on their day job and personal commitments.

When you have more money, there is more money to save and also invest. There are things you can do to free up more time. One is to get a job that requires less hours. Yiu cam also start building a side hustle using just one or two hours of focused action each day. That's 14 hours every week.

I also believe that we spend too much. People do argue that it is because we don't have money that's why we try to manage without some things. I say it's because we don't really need them. If you get an increase in your pay, focus on saving and investing more instead of buying more things.