How To Have An Edge In Trading.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
In trading, you are facing a lot of competitions from brokers, other retail traders and also market makers, it is very ideal to have an edge to win, you need to have an advantage, like what sets you apart, for me, my number one edge in the market is my ability to sit out trades and wait for the right opportunity to execute my trades, asa beginner or an intermediate this is really something you need to pay great attention to, it is very simple just ask yourself about what comes to you naturally without trying, you can do this by introspecting.

Some people edge is having enough capital to withstand a drawdown, so, it just do not bother them, they just go in any ways, other set of trader's edge is, candlestick patterns because they know them like the back of their hand and they back tested it for a very long time.

So, as you can see it is not a one size fits all, you just need to perfect your edge, if you do not have any at the moment, there is no need to worry just ask yourself what is it that you know how to do very well in trading and how can you use it to your advantage.

King bell

VIP Contributor
In order to have an edge in trading, you need to know what you're doing. You need to have a system or a strategy that gives you an advantage over other traders.

There are a number of different ways to do this. You can have a better understanding of the market, better information, or better execution.

One of the best ways to have an edge is to trade with a system. A system is a set of rules that you follow that gives you an advantage.

A system can be as simple as a set of entry and exit rules. It can be a complex system that takes into account a variety of factors.

The key is to find a system that works for you and that you're comfortable with. Once you have a system, stick with it and don't second-guess yourself.

Another way to have an edge is to trade with a strategy. A strategy is a plan that you follow that gives you an advantage.

A strategy can be as simple as a set of entry and exit rules. It can be a complex system that takes into account a variety of factors.

The key is to find a strategy that works for you and that you're comfortable with. Once you have a strategy, stick with it and don't second-guess yourself.

The bottom line is that if you want to have an edge in trading, you need to know what you're doing. You need to have a system or a strategy that gives you an advantage. Find something that works for you and stick with it.

Asahi

Verified member
Forex goes through different situations owing to economic instability. Sometimes the market offers win-win situation and we have to be careful about trading in such situations. Eurotrader is an ECN broker, allowing traders with a reliable trading platform that incorporates more than two hundred technical tools.