How To Build An Edge In Forex Trading

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Edge is everything when it comes to forex Trading, edge is a what you need to have to smash your trading goals, edge is what will you set you apart, but building your edge might be a chore, especially as a beginner you've got a lot to learn about, try out everything, don't worry about losing money, open a demo account equivalent to the amount you are going to deposit, try out every strategy in the book, try scalping, day trading, position trading.

Find out what actually makes you tick, after that refine it, find ways to make it better, retest and Backtest, you will reach a percent threshold which means the amount of returns or accuracy of your strategy.

From there you've found your edge, all you have to do is to wait for market to come to you and you strike, so your trading will be like autopilot, no pressure, this is actually how expert traders trade, they have an edge, they don't just trade because it's fun, they spend most of the time waiting for opportunities and when they come the make money.

After I understood edge, my trading skills increased drastically and my profits increased too.