Earn Money How to get your YouTube channel monetized within a month.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This this post is not a hype I want to go straight to the point. The person I consider as my online mentor recently got his YouTube channel monetized within a month. So, today I want to dish out the method he used in making that possible within the interval of one month. YouTube requires you to have 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours in order to get monetized. The question is how can you achieve this within a month;

Create Quality and engaging videos: Quality and engaging videos makes your viewers to subscribe to your channel. I know you don't want a situation whereby some people will watch your video for a minute or even less and never subscribe. Quality videos keeps people addicted to your channel.

Do giveaways: This is another strategy to get a lot of people engaged and addicted to your channel. When you conduct giveaways people will always wanna win it and this will make them watch the whole video.

Promote your channel on social media: This another method of getting a lot of viewers and subscribe to your channel. When you capitalise on the traffic social media website can give you then you are definitely on your way to monetizing your YouTube channel.

arunima25

Verified member
It is not that easy to reach that target of vies and subscription in a month unless you have a good network on social media platform where you are promoting your videos. And I totally agree that good quality and engaging videos are a must else people will soon loose interest or might not spread it to others. They also might end up giving a negative feedback and that can hamper the reputation of the channel.
I have not understood the point of giveaways. It would be good if you could explain it a bit.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This is very insightful, I really appreciate this. There are somany things one can really derive from the internet. The knowledge based on this system is really helpful and the site itself is highly rewarding with cash. And tal king about YouTube it has really provided a fortune for so many.

arunima25

Verified member
I have heard of many Youtubers making a fortune out of their YouTube channels. I have many friends and family who have their YouTube channels but they are struggling to make an earning there. As far as I know, it has gone stricter with new rules and guidelines and things have got tougher there to earn.
It is not easy to earn there. You have to be consistent and put a lot of effort there till you start earning. And to continue with the earning, the same kind of dedication and effort has to continue. I have noticed that many channels start with a promising kick but then lose their popularity as they start compromising with the consistency and regularity of the videos. Also, they compromise on the quality. I feel it would be a constant effort to keep up the good content, be regular and make a good quality video.

Cringy

To get your YouTube channel monetized in less than 1 month is doable. You just have to upload videos that your subscribers love to watch. Tell them to smash the like button, and subscribe period.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I wonder what kind of giveaways you can give to the patronage of the video. Pardon me for saying this but I don't think the giveaways is a practical thing to distribute. A good video may be receiving 1,000 viewers so you need 1,000 giveaways for that. The promotion in social media is more realistic than the giveaways.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Getting your YouTube channel monetized in less than one month is very doable so far you belong to different micro tasks sites where you can upload your gig there and ask people to subscribe to your channel and hit like and subscribe button, this demand comes with a fee charge. Through this you can get people to your channel and before you know anything your channel maybe monetize, with the right amount of traffic.

arunima25

Verified member
I wonder what kind of giveaways you can give to the patronage of the video. Pardon me for saying this but I don't think the giveaways is a practical thing to distribute. A good video may be receiving 1,000 viewers so you need 1,000 giveaways for that. The promotion in social media is more realistic than the giveaways.
If I had the same doubts. And what kind of giveaways? I am not sure about it. And definitely tracking all the viewers and giving giveaways to such a huge number would be a cumbersome job. it will be an added effort. We can give the same effort to creating quality content. Quality content will attract more viewership than giveaways. And social media is always the most convenient, powerful, and economic way to market and promote.

uforwealth

Verified member
Those giveaways could be in form of cash, ebooks etc.However, if it is cash, the cash will not be shared with every subscriber or viewer. It may be given away to the first five subscribers who share the channel link most,on social media or who have invited their family and friends to subscribe to the channel.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I understand your point of view. not everyone who watches the video will receive the giveaways. some of the giveaways maybe something that you already know or something that is is definitely free on the internet such as plr ebooks. What he does is that he will tell him his viewers that he is going to do a giveawayy at any point in this video that you should keep watching so that you won't miss the giveawayy.

uforwealth

Verified member
A quality and engaging video should be one that is capable of solving the viewer or subscriber problems. Quality videos like legit ways to make money online, how to skyrocket sales, how to get free traffic, how to lose weight are good examples of quality and engaging videos. Subscribers will like to refer to them whenever the need arises.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
A quality and engaging video should be one that is capable of solving the viewer or subscriber problems. Quality videos like legit ways to make money online, how to skyrocket sales, how to get free traffic, how to lose weight are good examples of quality and engaging videos. Subscribers will like to refer to them whenever the need arises.
Most of his videos are legitimate ways of making money online. But I can definitely tell you that even if he is making videos of scam website he will definitely get a lot of use because I have actually seen a lot of people on YouTube lying about how much they are making on monthly basis but they are still getting a lot of views on each and every one of their videos.

uforwealth

Verified member
To get your YouTube channel monetized in less than 1 month is doable. You just have to upload videos that your subscribers love to watch. Tell them to smash the like button, and subscribe period.
You have excluded giveaways which is one of the factors that facilitate and make youtube monetization possible. Though it is feasible, there is the likelihood that you spend a lot of time looking for people to view or subscribe to your channel without giveaways. Giveaways coupled with problem-solving videos are what make monetization attainable.

uforwealth

Verified member
Most of his videos are legitimate ways of making money online. But I can definitely tell you that even if he is making videos of scam website he will definitely get a lot of use because I have actually seen a lot of people on YouTube lying about how much they are making on monthly basis but they are still getting a lot of views on each and every one of their videos.
You are right. The Youtuber who is making videos of scam websites and uploading them to his or her Youtube channel for viewers to watch will definitely attract more people to view or subscribe to his or her channel because they will be anxious to know who scam who.

On the other hand, telling lies to have your Youtube channel monetized is a bad idea although it can be productive initially. You will definitely get more people to subscribe to your channel but as time goes on, your subscribers are likely to realize that you are a professional liar and if they do, they can unsubscribe.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You are right. The Youtuber who is making videos of scam websites and uploading them to his or her Youtube channel for viewers to watch will definitely attract more people to view or subscribe to his or her channel because they will be anxious to know who scam who.

On the other hand, telling lies to have your Youtube channel monetized is a bad idea although it can be productive initially. You will definitely get more people to subscribe to your channel but as time goes on, your subscribers are likely to realize that you are a professional liar and if they do, they can unsubscribe.
Of course that is definitely the truth. Whoever is telling lies to get his YouTube channel monetize and get a lot of subscribers and viewers will definitely get to a point where his subscribers will no longer trust him again and start unsubscribing but sometimes the same is not the case for most people because some of those videos are shown to people who are not their initial subscribers. I know someone who makes a video of scam websites but It still baffles me that he still got a lot of views on all his videos.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You create quality content, but how will people know you have created quality content? You might suggest advertising? But do you think advertising will monetize your channel just in one month. For a lot of people, this is not possible (I tried and I failed. Unless you are a celebrity and have a huge following, monetizing youtube channel just in a month is nott possible.