How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas

Maks25

Many fascinating businesses come from simple thoughts and ideas. And these ideas are not the exclusive preserve of these entrepreneurs. Ideas could flow to just anybody, what gives it life is the timely and direct actions taken on the idea(s). Even after we seem to have suddenly discovered a goldmine million naira business idea, chances are, some people have thought about it too, and some may be acting on the same line of thoughts, but you can still find a way to make your enterprise different from what is obtainable.

How do we get these ideas?

There's nothing like a perfect idea, that's why no matter how good or profitable a product or service is, there will still be room for innovation and improvement. Most ideas comes to you as a solution to a particular problem, therefore before you can think of a business idea, there must be a problem you are interested in solving. That's why you will see same idea from more than one person, because they're all thinking of how to solve a particular problem.

Let me put it in a layman's words, for you to get innovative ideas first of all make a little research and find out your potential customers needs and try to meet them in the best way.

Let me tell you a little story about someone who went into plantain chips production.
You see a lot of people where into plantain chips making before my friend came onboard so he had to study and see the kind of customers he would have and what their preference was.

After little research here and there I came up with three different types of plantain chips and two packaging styles and guess what, he made his first million last year! Yes you heard me. He is one of the biggest brand names in plantain chips production in his state of residence.

So make your research and hit the market.

Many fascinating businesses come from simple thoughts and ideas. And these ideas are not the exclusive preserve of these entrepreneurs. Ideas could flow to just anybody, what gives it life is the timely and direct actions taken on the idea(s). Even after we seem to have suddenly discovered a goldmine million naira business idea, chances are, some people have thought about it too, and some may be acting on the same line of thoughts, but you can still find a way to make your enterprise different from what is obtainable.

Business ideas comes in different forms and sources. Some come through imagination, others comes through curiosity and life situations. Whichever one among the aforementioned, backing it up with actions and ensuring its actualization is the most important.

Start by analyzing yourself and your strengths. What
interests you? What are you naturally good at?
What are you good at? If you're the go-to person for
certain chores or tasks, this might be a golden
opportunity to turn that skill or talent into a business.
However, it's important to choose something you are
passionate about and can see yourself doing day in,
day out.
What do others tell you that you're good at? Maybe you
have a hidden talent that others see in you that you
never thought of as a big deal. If this is the case and
that skill is something you could see yourself doing
more of, it could be a great business idea. Talk with
your family and friends, and see what they think.
What service do you wish existed that currently
doesn't? This happens all the time. You search the app
store looking for something specific, thinking that it
certainly exists, only to find it doesn't. This is your
chance. You could pair up with an app designer or
create an app yourself that could benefit people like
you all over the world. Another way to think about it is
what problem exists that needs a solution? Some of the
most successful businesses are ones with products or
services that solve problems for others.

You can get a perfect start up business ideas by reasearch, questionnaire or visiting and asking a successful business man/woman some questions that will be a backbone of your business plans in other words business is all about plans I have seen a lot business that have successfully. Now the the product you want and the quality matter allot.

There are no specific place whereby you can get business ideas because getting business ideas is a spontaneous activity, you don't plan it, it just comes but when you get such ideas what you should do is to pen it down. whenever you pen down these ideas they will be forever be written down and you can come back to them whenever you feel like exploiting on them later on in life.
I think the most places that i have gotten business ideas was when I was watching movies, maybe browsing the internet or probably chatting with some people. This has given me monumental business ideas that I am planning on working on.

Getting business ideas may seem herculean because the business you are thinking, someone is already implementing it. But the idea is jusy to be unique in any business idea you come up with. You can get business ideas from reading motivational books. These books are written by seasoned authors who are well to do in their businesses. Example of those books are books written by Donald Trump among others. Also, another way of getting business ideas is by doing research around your area to know the problems majority of the people in your area are facing. These will give you inkling on the next business you can do now.

There is no such thing as perfect business idea, however every business idea must be tested and subjected to risk assessment so that you can determine its worthiness and viability.
In doing business, you are either offering a service or selling a product and it's not difficult to arrive at which works out best for you because every business must meet a need for it to have customers. Nobody gives out money for free. You must have something that is very important for people to have a business transaction with you.
The first step in getting a business idea is to identify a need. Find out what is lacking or not very common in your environment and begin to do it with a fee.

Firstly, take out a sheet of paper and across the top write "Things About Me." List five to seven things about yourself--things you like to do or that you're really good at, personal things (we'll get to your work life in a minute). Your list might include: "I'm really good with people, I love kids, I love to read, I love computers, I love numbers, I'm good at coming up with marketing concepts, I'm a problem solver." Just write down whatever comes to your mind; it doesn't need to make sense. Once you have your list, number the items down one side of the paper.On the other side of the paper, list things that you don't think you're good at or you don't like to do. Maybe you're really good at marketing concepts, but you don't like to meet people or you're really not that fond of kids or you don't like to do public speaking or you don't want to travel. Don't overthink it; just write down your thoughts. When you're finished, ask yourself: "If there were three to five products or services that would make my personal life better, what would they be?" This is your personal life as a man, woman, father, husband, mother, wife, parent, grandparent--whatever your situation may be. Determine what products or services would make your life easier or happier, make you more productive or efficient, or simply give you more time.