How to get referals?

• Thread starter Deleted member 65010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 65010

How to get referals by using adverts on PTC sites? I mean what are optimal costs for one view and do you have any trusted and working sites to recommend?

D

Deleted member 28127

It is not easy to get referrals by using adverts on PTC sites if the kind of advert is paid per click, there is a micro job section on the PTC site called often offers where you get referrals and pay a small reward to the person how signup. The banner advert also is a long process as most take a look and quite rapidly so conversions will be extremely low depending on money spent on banner or text ads at the PTC site as a piece of advice.

It not easy to get referrals oo but you can exceed expectations word of mouth is one of the most powerful ways to propel referrals for your company. However it largely dependent on loyalty,which means that this is something you really have to earn.

If you want to get your customers or potential customers raving about your service,you have to delight them.

Go above and beyond for your customers not just by achieving goals with them ,but by sharing their content on social media,citing them on your blog content ,providing to be an indispensable resource for them.then the case will made for you why they should tell their networks about the great work you do.

D

Deleted member 13140

So I don't Exactly know what you mean, or well, I have little knowledge on PTC ads and stuff, But I think It's going to be difficult, because if PTC is what I have in my head right now, which is sites like Pico workers where you pay like $0.10 for a sign up through your referral Link, The major problem with this is that people would just sign up and will never actually take action and with sites like Trendri where the referral will have to write about 25posts, using PTC people will never write those 25posts, just take your $0.10 Multiple times and forget it.

D

Deleted member 28127

Every PTC site has a section called Tasks or Offers Survey means you can pay for tasks on the PTC platform or go to the Offers websites like ClixWall and advertise your offer as a survey on many PTC. People that complete your offer you approve from the Offers partner site and member gets credit from PTC. From clicking compaign, it is impossible.

E

eldavis

Getting referrals on paid to click sites or PTC as some might prefer calling it is very effective but that was at the early stage, back then alot of persons where interested in trying out paid to click sites to earn but now people hardly try out paid to click sites, the earning there is just too small and work Abit hard, hence it's not just worth the trouble at all. The traffic gotten from paid to click sites has been reduced. I think it would be best if you made use of sites like timebucks or picoworkers that pay their members to carry out certain task.

Good luck

Verified member
Your business and how you do your marketing will make you get referral from every angle.people will always patronize your products and also introduced people to you if you have a very good packaging and idea of the business.You must also have task and must be able to attend to any survey that is relevant by so doing you will have good referral

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It is not easy to get referrals by using adverts on PTC sites if the kind of advert is paid per click, there is a micro job section on the PTC site called often offers where you get referrals and pay a small reward to the person how signup. The banner advert also is a long process as most take a look and quite rapidly so conversions will be extremely low depending on money spent on banner or text ads at the PTC site as a piece of advice.

I certainly agree that getting referrals is one of the hardest things online. There are many platforms online that pay you to refer people to their program. In fact, there are many affiliate programs as well that pay people to refer people and people might even earn commissions on sales. I have even tried referring people to many "Get Paid to" programs, but they never seemed interested. I think they believe that only very needy people could need such programs, as they lack trust when it comes to online money making opportunities.

They might have been scammed in the past and they lose confidence to invest their time online. Another reason why many people would be reluctant to join such programs is that they might also believe that online money making websites could be a waste of time. However, this is not the case all the time. You may refer people to get paid to post forums and make good money on forums. Many people themselves do not refer others because they think that referring other people is just like begging them to join a program. On the other hands, some people even believe that referrer is soliciting people into something that would only benefit the referrer. There could be many reasons why referring others is very hard.

jannymiles

One of the most important factors for hiring a software development team in Ukraine is the quality of the workers mlsdev.com/blog/top-custom-software-development-companies. As they're generally young and have a strong work ethic, Ukrainian developers are likely to be more reliable and dependable than their western counterparts. However, they tend to be more conservative and picky about the types of projects they choose. Therefore, it takes a bit of patience to find a trustworthy team. Additionally, communication between the client and the developers can be poor on freelance platforms.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Getting referrals is not really very easy but with dedication and consistency you can be able to get good amount of referrals for anything you are promoting or into. Getting referrals on PTC platforms is not be very is because many people making use of the platform is not even interested in whatever you have to offer, they are only there to make money.

There is a strategy in which you can use to get a whole lot of referrals from different social media platforms such as Facebook and telegram. First of all you need to open a group on WhatsApp or telegram and name is whatever you are promoting. Go to Facebook groups related to what you are promoting whether it is online money making, or otherwise. Tell them that you have something to offer them and it is absolutely free. From there they can join your WhatsApp or telegram group and you will schedule a time in which you will enlighten them on what you are promoting. From there you can get them to sign up on whatever you are promoting and definitely have control of them. This is very important because next time you can also refer them to whatever you are also promoting.

PICKFORD

Verified member
There is no denying the fact that getting referrals especially for PTC website is hard and not easy, a lot of people even tell people physically about the website that they are working on, and some of the people that detail might not believe them or in other way may not be interested. sometimes others use social media website like Facebook , WhatsApp , Instagram, tik-tok, etc to get referrals by posting , videos , links, affiliate links , to be precise etc. But yet end up not getting any referrals the problem is that they are not doing it well.

It is advisable to work on the site that you you are currently working on and lay low for some time until you withdraw your first or second payment in this case you can post your link online as well as your withdrawal proof or payment proof to make your own onlookers or Facebook friends to be sure of what you are telling them.

A lot of people believe in the saying that seeing is believing and for them to engage in the site by clicking your affiliate link they have to see proof that the side is really working and paying

bracknelson

How to get referals by using adverts on PTC sites? I mean what are optimal costs for one view and do you have any trusted and working sites to recommend?
I recommend ySense. ySense has a 3.19-star rating based on 59 reviews, showing that the majority of buyers are happy with their purchases. Customers that are happy with ySense typically praise the best PTC. ySense is ranked 21st in the Work At Home category.