How To Get People To Buy From You

D

Deleted member 13140

There is no metrics than the one that converts I want to talk a bit about branding and getting people to buy from you
Just Use a compelling offer to entice your audience: you want them to remember you and buy from you. You must motivate them to take action. A compelling offer should persuade them to buy. Make the offer clear and relevant to your brand

Another important thing, is if you're using free content as a way to get your audience you must and i repeat you must structure your post to reflect with your product.
Example - You want people to book a call with you, so you can help them grow on social media, and you attack their pain points
with a free content like this - You Could have 20k Followers and Never Convert and at the end you leave a small insignificant note beside your signature, book a call.

Do you see what this does, Oh My God if i don't book a call with this expert i might do this and end up having 20k followers and never convert. boom!!

Every time a customer interacts with your brand, they will either have a positive or negative experience. Those encounters will contribute to their perception of your brand. When it comes time to make a purchasing decision, those experiences are recalled. How do you want your brand to be remembered when a prospect is ready to buy? You must begin building that positive perception today and do whatever it takes to keep it.

Icon

Getting people to buy from you is a good thing but you will need to be convincing and make sure what you are selling is legit, you can also make your customers to drop their review so that any other customers that come to buy from you will be sure it's not scam

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Then only way to sell your product is to promote it to the people who actually want the product. Promoting products to the right kind of people should be tricky and it is always a good idea to promote something that is quite high in demand in your area. You must realize what kind of specific product do people like? For example, many people in my city love mobile accessories and smartphones. This is why there are many shops in my area. You must conduct business in an area where the demand of a product is high but supply is low. This is the only best suggestion I can give you right now.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
In business world filled with competition one must always ask the question on how to standout and be uniquely distinguished from amongst the pack. This is and has always been a major concern for all business men and women.

I must say at this point that customer relations is key in making that difference that we desire to see in our business. We always have itat the back of our minds that the customers always comes first, hence we should create that friendly atmosphere and enabling atmosphere where customers can interact with the management effectively.

Then we must also maintain our consistency in all we do.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't even understand your point maybe other people might really understand it.. anyone that is just interested to sell their product digitally should just try to learn more about digital marketing And how it's really work because that will really help them. without this it may really be impossible and sometimes it might be difficult for you to sell online.. a lot of digital marketers are making a lot of money because Renown company Will hire a lot of them to advertise their products .You can also extend your skill to freelancing platform and make a constant Money.. it all depends on you and maybe your willingness to learn.

D

Deleted member 13140

Getting people to buy from you is a good thing but you will need to be convincing and make sure what you are selling is legit, you can also make your customers to drop their review so that any other customers that come to buy from you will be sure it's not scam
yeah that's true, making your customers drop their review is really an important thing, because it would help you get more leads and more customers so just the thing is, selling isn't easy. a lot of people believe that once you ask for something you get it immediately. that's just super stupid. gary vee said it's jab jab jab right hook, which resonates with the bible give and it shall be given unto, incase you don't know what jab jab jab means, it means give give give and then ask. that's the secret to making it, that's the secret to business and selling

D

Deleted member 13140

Then only way to sell your product is to promote it to the people who actually want the product. Promoting products to the right kind of people should be tricky and it is always a good idea to promote something that is quite high in demand in your area. You must realize what kind of specific product do people like? For example, many people in my city love mobile accessories and smartphones. This is why there are many shops in my area. You must conduct business in an area where the demand of a product is high but supply is low. This is the only best suggestion I can give you right now.
Well than i see, the thing is, you can also sell the people who aren't in your area at all, like you can sell to people living outside the country and stuff, i see people who do it, they sell their product to people from outside the country and that is the secret to increase in sales and profit.

selling to people who wants to buy your product just comes down to actually getting organic traffic, and getting organic traffic comes down to posting what people wants to see, posting free content that is valuable that's just it.. And smart phone accessories are competitive know that for sure. when i visit the phone stores section you will see tons and tons and tons of them. well everything is competition

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to sell your products, you need to market the product to the right people. If you are trying to sell games to non gamers, you cannot sell no matter how much money you spend on ads. You also need to spend a lot of money in advertising. Just because social media allows you to promote for fee does not mean you can also sell a lot of stuffs. You need to run ads.