How to get ideas for your blog post?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you have a multi niche blog, you might never have a dearth of ideas as you can create posts on variety of topics provided you are a prolific writer. However, if your blog is a single niche blog, soon you might feel depleted and will run out of ideas. In a situation like this, how do you get ideas for a new blog post?

The best way to get ideas for the content for your blog can be found on such sites as Wikipedia, Amazon, eHow, YouTube, Search Engines, and other websites. Let say you have a health blog, you can go to Amazon and look for health products, you can build content around the products you see on Amazon. If you blog on travelling, you can check Wikipedia and find information on certain place. You can then do research on the topic and publish on your blog.

There are many ways a blogger can get ideas on his blog. Some read some motivational books where they get to know the ideas of other writers. In the same vein, other do think deeply before they have inspiration about what to write. While some searched online ad you have suggested.

One of the best ways to get ideas for your blog post is by going through your old blog post. While reading the old post, you will get ideas for filler content. Let say your old post was abut best budget tabs for kids, filler content could be best tabs for teens.

One of the best ways to get ideas for your blog post is by going through your old blog post. While reading the old post, you will get ideas for filler content. Let say your old post was abut best budget tabs for kids, filler content could be best tabs for teens.

That's true. Old posts can give you ideas on new post. You can even write related content and bring more traffic. Let say your old post was about hair care routine, you can write a new post about how to grow hair. The related content can not only bring traffic but also helps in traffic retention.

Producing articles on related topics can be really helpful. However, when you are choosing the topic for your related content, make sure to choose the topic related to an article that is bringing a lot of traffic. If you publish an article on the same topic that is bringing traffic to your site, your traffic will improve.

One of my blogs is about pets and you can guess that it is easy for me to write a blog because we are pet lovers at home. During the time that my blog was active we have 2 dogs and a pigeon that lived inside our house. Aside from writing about our pets I also write about the stray dogs, the puppy mill, the dog breeding that includes cats and other pets.

I think if you really love your topic you can find article ideas easily, I forgot that blogger who writes about SEO, he has 3000 blog posts on seo only imagine if he shifted a bit into blogging and all that kind of stuff he would have more than 6000 blog posts, besides if you want article ideas just be reading other bloggers article, it's quite simple, or you just read yours along the way you will figure out what to write next

One of my blogs is about pets and you can guess that it is easy for me to write a blog because we are pet lovers at home. During the time that my blog was active we have 2 dogs and a pigeon that lived inside our house. Aside from writing about our pets I also write about the stray dogs, the puppy mill, the dog breeding that includes cats and other pets.
When you have a niche blog, you have a lot of topics to write. If you have a pet blog, you can not only write about the pet breeds, pet health, pet insurance but also tips and tricks on grooming your pets, how to cope the loss of your pet, etc. You can even do affiliate marketing for a pet store or vet click, or even pet insurance.