How to get FREE Massive Organic Traffic from Google?

Olive Route

Hello friends,

I have few traffic about 50 per day which is not enough and i have about 400 posts to my blogspot. but i want the more and massive organic traffic from google.

Thanks in advance

Olajidey

The only way to have free massive organic traffic is family and friends or you should join a site like Quora, medium, have a youtube channel, Twitter, Facebook page, and many other site that allows you to post on it. After doing that make sure you pst on this account on a daily basis and always make a post that will trigger a response. if you can do that I believe you will have massive organic followers which will drive traffic to where ever you want it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Hello friends,

I have few traffic about 50 per day which is not enough and i have about 400 posts to my blogspot. but i want the more and massive organic traffic from google.

Thanks in advance
It is possible to receive massive traffic on your website from Google search engine provided you work on your SEO.

The amount of traffic you receive for the number of blog post on your website is relatively small. With that number of posts, you should be receiving at least 1500 visitors on your website every day, and this will amount to 45000 visitors at the end of every month on average.

I will assume that some of your posts are having problems, probably some of them are duplicate contents or they are plagiarized. If that is the case it will be good to take everything down and start with the fresh unique contents.

But before you start writing new contents on your website you need to do keyword research first. You should target easy to rank keywords, these will make your website to rank easily and receive traffic within a short period of time.

Last edited:
J

Jacobmj11

You should focus more on advertising your site on Facebook by sharing your interesting posts to groups or your profile, this way you will get more people coming in and out all day for interesting updates

Z

zainmohammed108

To get traffic on the website you have various way to increase traffic, here I am going to share - let’s read below

1. Social Media Marketing
  2. SEO
  3. Paid Marketing (Run ads on Facebook & Google)
  4. Email Marketing
  5. Influence Marketing
If you have a good budget and you want to get instant results on your website then I would like to suggest you go through the Paid Campaign.

Facebook and Google have the same option of Traffic that will be much more helpful to get early results on your website within days, it's up to your budget and audience set method.

If you will run a paid campaign for your website to get traffic then you have many options to choose your audience such as some most important option is Interest, Demographic, Age, Gender, Location, all these most useful options for getting a perfect result on your website and likely to get engagement and conversion by using this method.

Before going for the Paid campaign on Facebook or Google you will be to make a strategy for your website traffic, whom you should target, and what kind of gender person we should target.

Search Engine Optimization-

If you do not have a budget and you are at SEO then you can get good traffic on your website.

Before doing SEO you need to find out the most searchable keywords which you have to use in your website title, description, URL as well as in your website content. try to use it properly then you can get a good rank on Google or other search engines.

SEO is a good factor for increase website rank because 95% of users use daily google for their queries about all kinds of services so if your website will rank at a good position on Google then it might be a good chance for a click. if your website will appear at the top position in google then there is a huge opportunity to get a larger number of people.

As we know SEO has two parts.

• On-Page SEO
  • Off-Page SEO
Both parts are most important in the case for the ranking website in Google that’s why I would like to suggest don’t forget to do Off-page SEO.

Because many digital marketers say that Off-page SEO has died, it’s not right, it’s still alive.

Because if you will not make good backlinks for your website till then it is not possible to get a good rank.

Social Media Marketing-

• Make your business or brand account on each top most social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Tumblr, Youtube.
  • Share daily 2- 4 post with your website URL link.
  • Make good content and HD image for your post.
  • Your high-quality image and content should be eye-catching.
  • Try to post at that time when your social media fan or audience is active online, don’t use waste time because by using this method you can’t get engagement on your post as well as traffic.
  • Daily try to check your page insight option by using this method you can easily know about your audience at what time they come online or they use social media sites.
  • Use your all social media tabs on your website so that any users come directly to your website then they could reach easily on your social media sites.
Email Marketing is a fantastic way to reach direct users' Gmail account and show to them your product or business.

only you have to collect the right data of clients like email id so that we could launch an email campaign by using some most useful Email Software.

I hope this answer will help you to find out your query answer