How to get free crypto ?

Evindu

Hi guys, do you know any way to get cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin , Etherum,Litecoin,Doge Coin, Stellar Lumens etc ( for free ) ? (Without mining )
Good luck
Thank you ..............................................................

You can use faucets for that, there exist a lot of faucets around the internet, even though, they give only a very small amount, but it's fine as long as it's free

Earn crypto and learn about crypto at the same time.
Discover how certain cryptocurrencies work - and get a little bit of each cryptocurrency to try it out for yourself. It's all free just sign up and follow instructions. have fun

The easiest way to earn Crypto currencies for free is for you to join faucets, we consider them free way to earn because you do little to nothing to earn the minor Satoshi of the various Crypto currencies by clicking on ads or solving captcha. If you are interested I could recommend the following faucets to you to be active on them. They are moon bit, moonlite, moonbch, moondoge, moondash,moonbch, bonusbit, all these Faucets are linked to a micro Wallet called coinpot , you sign up with the email you use to sign up in the coinpot micro Wallet. They are reliable and has been paying for more than 3 years..

Hey
I have a simple way , it is kind of mining , but in the sence that you only need to be online and the app take care of everything itself, you have any questions or need the link Pm me!

You can earn free crypto by participating in platforms or tasks that pays in crypto. That's the most reliable way because faucets pays you almost nothing for your efforts online. You can also participate in giveaways too.