How To Get Better In Coding

moonchild

VIP Contributor
If you are beginner in coding and you want to get good at it there are several ways you can do it, when I was learning I used different strategies, to help me stay focused and also get better at my craft and over time I can see the immense benefit, so let's get started.

You have to practice everyday, this is non negotiable, you have to get at it, this depends solely on individuals, when you are the most motivated and then take advantage of that, I'm more productive in the morning that is why I work in the morning.

It doesn't matter what you do, what matter is practicing, learn something and then create a little project to solidify what you learn and then push to Github.

Next on my list is, to hold yourself accountable, how I do this is, I will hold challenges with myself on social media, I recently did 100 days of code and I make sure I finish it, when you start something in public you will finish it up to avoid any embarrassment.

If you use these tips you will be able to skyrocket your coding skills and get to the level you want.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
The best ways to get better at coding are by practicing all the time, reading what other people code, taking classes and doing projects that challenge your skills. Work with other people and learn from skilled developers by joining projects that can be freely used. Keep up with changes in language, tools used and news from the business world by reading blogs and listening to podcasts. Join in programming games, hackathons and developer groups. Check and improve your own code by doing reviews. Explaining and teaching code also helps understanding. Waiting and learning new things will slowly make skills better.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Like any skill, coding gets better with practice. Set aside dedicated time regularly to work on coding projects, solve problems, or participate in coding challenges.
Secondly, Instead of just going through tutorials, try building real projects. This hands-on experience is invaluable and will expose you to different challenges that can deepen your understanding.

Examine code written by experienced developers. This can expose you to various coding styles, best practices, and clever solutions to common problems. GitHub is an excellent platform for this.