How to get AdSense approval fast

Kemsy

How I get my website approved by Google AdSense within 6 days.

Before talking about how to make money with AdSense, let's talk about how to get AdSense approval first.

Getting AdSense approval on my website wasn't an easy task. AdSense denied my application 4 times without even telling me the truth reason. I tweaked my website following AdSense guidelines still no way.

In fact, getting Google AdSense approval on a new website is 3 times harder than building your website from scratch. Relax I will tell you what I did to get AdSense on my blog.

If you're struggling to get AdSense on your website after doing everything within your power, here's the simple solution which a friend recommended to me and it worked.

Solution 🤩🤩🤩
Head over to Fiverr marketplace
There are webmasters on fiverr that offer AdSense approval services, they would help you tweak your site to meet all Google demands. Here is the link meet AdSense approval experts on fiverr.

I didn't believed the service could work but I went through some customers feedbacks (all where saying: thanks, thanks) so decided to gave a shot.

The best part is that you don't have to pay a dime till your site is fully approved. Fiverr ensured customers received their order before payment.

You can check any service provider but the above link is the one I used which made my website approved in just 6 days.

There are things you need to do if you're applying for Google AdSense yourself.

1. Make sure your website is professional and well-designed.

Your website must be clean, well-organized, and visually appealing in order to be approved for AdSense.

2. Research your target audience.

Make sure your website is relevant to your target audience, and that the content is engaging and interesting.

3. Review your website’s content regularly.

Make sure that the content on your website is updated regularly and is of high quality.

4. Submit your website for review.

How to make money with AdSense on autopilot.
Before you can earn money from AdSense, you must have a website with valuable contents. If you are unable to create a website and write contents on daily basis, then go for automatic blogging or automatic news website.
Automatic blogging is website that runs on autopilot without your writing and publishing effort.

Bloggers are in high demand these days. With the ever-growing popularity of the internet, more people are turning to blogs to share their thoughts, opinions and experiences with the world. So, if you want to make a name for yourself as a blogger, you need to do things a little differently than most people.

One way to stand out from the crowd is to use automatic blogging software. This type of software takes care of all the tedious work of writing a blog for you. All you need to do is type your thoughts and hit “publish”.

There are a number of automatic blogging programs available, and each has its own.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have seen freelancers offering AdSense approval services on fiverr, however, I have not tested them and I do not know anything about these services. I have experience with getting adsense approval on 5 different websites, in different niches, and based on my experience, I can give the following tips:
Publish at least 30 articles with at least 1000 words. Make sure your articles are well written, grammatically correct, original and never published else where. The number one criterion for adsense approval is content quality. The second criterion is the amount of content on your website. You need a lot of content on your website.
You should also publish important pages like about, contact, and privacy policy and cookie policy on your website.
Your website should be easy to navigate with category menu.
When adsense rejects your website, in most cases it will give you a reason. Some of the reasons are content quality, site navigation, etc.