How To Generate Passive Income While Living In Africa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I do not live in Africa. I live in Pakistan, but the African continent has always fascinated me and I have many friends from Nigeria. There are so many great African countries in the African continent and I think that the African continent is one of the richest places on Earth. For example, Congo is one of the richest countries in the whole world. Its natural resources are worth trillions of dollars! Had Congo managed its natural resources in a proper manner, it would have been a super power in the world just like Japan!

Unfortunately, since the natural resources are never managed properly in many African countries, many people are suffering in there. I believe that Africa has the talent required to make Africa one of the best places on earth. However, there are many things that are holding people from developing. The same goes for my country (Pakistan). Pakistan is also a pretty rich country. In fact, it is a super power because it has nuclear weapons and one of the best armies in the world. However, due to mismanagement, the country is suffering. Anyway, do you think that there are still many great business opportunities in Africa? How can one generate passive income while living in Africa?

Status
Not open for further replies.