How To Gain Respect In The Society As A Writer?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many professions in the world and there are so many people who belong to those professions. I believe that each and every kind of profession must be respected and this is also one of the main reasons why many people such as doctors, engineers, teachers, lawyers, pilots, etc are respected by the society. However, I have noticed that people usually do not offer the same kind of respect to writers due to some really unknown reasons. Maybe this is because many people think that a writer is a sort of person who may be probably not making a huge amount of money unless or until he becomes a "bestseller" writer who tends to sell millions of copies of books around the world.

Indeed, there are many writers who are making hundreds of thousands of dollars each year. However, the reality is that not all the writers are making that much money. This makes many people think that a writing is a low-paying profession. The fact is that there are, indeed, many writers who do not get paid a good amount of money for sure. However, this may not mean that we must disrespect them. So, what is the best way to gain respect in the society in case you are a writer?

I don't think respect should about ones profession but ones personality. This is first and foremost what I make people to see. I make people to see my personality than what I do for a living. You must give me my respect as a person whenever you send me and I know I should be respected.

But for the act of writing respect comes when a client is willing to pay the writer better. We need to first be good as writers then we would get respected naturally by clients. It can be annoying when you don't get the right write up from a writer.

Some writers present error ridden jobs, articles that are filled with grammatical errors and not well edited. The client can get angry and get the writer insulted. So if it isti respect ourselves as writers then the clients will respect us. More money will be made too and that will be it.

To be honest and frankly speaking, regions around where I stay give much attention and respect to writers. I don't know may be it's only I that thinks that way about this because I am a writer and I see the level of respect that I have gotten but then frankly speaking, I see that writers especially ones that really know what they are doing get the respect that they deserve though of course there are times when that is not applicable.

And I understand that there are writers who will be given much attention and respect because of their status. You do not expect me to accord the same respect to a governor and the president.

The president occupies a higher status and therefore needs to be accorded more respect. The same applies in every way and even writing. The best writers will certainly and assuredly gain the more respect and honor.

One of the reasons why writers are not respected is because the tech and internet companies are extremely aggressive in trying to automate the task of writing. They are planning to use artificial intelligence (AI), to generate articles,and in many cases, websites are using articles which are generated using AI. Some tech and internet companies are also involved in cybercrime on writers, hacking their computers and falsely claiming that the relatives and friends of top government employees, who do not spend time, are doing the writing work.

One of the reasons why writers are not respected is because the tech and internet companies are extremely aggressive in trying to automate the task of writing. They are planning to use artificial intelligence (AI), to generate articles,and in many cases, websites are using articles which are generated using AI. Some tech and internet companies are also involved in cybercrime on writers, hacking their computers and falsely claiming that the relatives and friends of top government employees, who do not spend time, are doing the writing work.
People don't have knowledge about writing world and this is an easy task by just typing random folks and earn money but they realize by experience that it is not something true and writing long articles or book is harder even from coding a new site.