How to find a job you love

King bell

VIP Contributor
It can be difficult to find a job you love, but it is possible. Here are a few tips:

1. Start by thinking about what you're passionate about. What are you interested in? What makes you excited to get out of bed in the morning? Once you have an idea of what you're looking for, you can start to narrow down your search.

2. Research different companies and industries that align with your interests. Once you have a few options, reach out to people who work in those fields and ask for advice.

3. Network! Get your name out there and let people know what you're looking for. You never know who might be able to help you find your dream job.

4. Finally, don't be afraid to apply for jobs that may not be exactly what you're looking for. You never know what might happen. The worst that can happen is you don't get the job. But you might just find that it's the perfect fit for you.

Finding a job you love may be difficult reason why some people go for what is available,and at the end of the day,they don't enjoy what they do. Why some people who got the job they love,end up forcing themselves to continue with it due to a bad employer or something.

One thing I also noticed is that you may have the job you love,Infact going to work every morning excite you as you are always eager to reach there and start what you know how to do best,but the stress and no me time on the job can make you frustrated every blessed day. That's why it is also advisable to go for what you have passion for, because no matter the stress you will be determined not to give up but continue striving and hoping for a better day and a worth while. In all go for the job you love,you can only have a second option when it seems not available at the moment.

Its actually very rare to find a job you actually love and make good money from it these days, majority of the people who work no longer look for jobs they love, rather they just look for something they can do and earn a living from. If you are looking for something you love doing, it would be best to start up a business of your own.

The score is determinative at university. Some people which their score deosn't allow them to follow fields that they love study outside country but not all parents have financial money to finance the operation, they end by working on jobs not in their domain if they are not lucky.

I just wrote a post about this, the biggest job you can get is your own business, be intentional about it and see where you can get to, I've seen people saying they love fitness and staying healthy, but they work in a university doing soul sucking jobs that is not worth it all in the name of security.

Now, you can create a mega business empire in fitness, Nigeria has a lot of obese people that look like slobs and imagine if you can help them, and you're intentional about it.

Most successes you see around you today happened because of passion, think of athletes, scientists, musicians, actors, writers et all they built their fortune around what they genuinely enjoy doing, and do away with fear because worst case scenario is whether you do it or not you're actually going to die so why not take the plunge already and see where it leads.

I just wrote a post about this, the biggest job you can get is your own business, be intentional about it and see where you can get to, I've seen people saying they love fitness and staying healthy, but they work in a university doing soul sucking jobs that is not worth it all in the name of security.

Now, you can create a mega business empire in fitness, Nigeria has a lot of obese people that look like slobs and imagine if you can help them, and you're intentional about it.

Most successes you see around you today happened because of passion, think of athletes, scientists, musicians, actors, writers et all they built their fortune around what they genuinely enjoy doing, and do away with fear because worst case scenario is whether you do it or not you're actually going to die so why not take the plunge already and see where it leads.
The fitness is expensive nowadays and you may to practice more hours to lose kilos than ordinary person that just want to maintain its weight so this is difference.

Your thread is very interesting indeed. As soon as I read the title of your post, I clicked on it and started reading it. It is very important to find a job you really love and make money from it because otherwise, you will not be happy. Of course, finding a job you love is difficult but not impossible. Anyway, it is worth trying.

Your thread is very interesting indeed. As soon as I read the title of your post, I clicked on it and started reading it. It is very important to find a job you really love and make money from it because otherwise, you will not be happy. Of course, finding a job you love is difficult but not impossible. Anyway, it is worth trying.
Sometimes you enroll on courses or dream field and you continue studies until the end and get diploma with high mark. When it comes to get a post it will be a different story you may stay unemployed for years. During this time you will work as secretary for doctor or lawyer during this waiting time to have its pocket money and not everytime require money from parents after finish studies which is shameful. So the reality and practice are bit different. Some people works 5 years or 6 years as secretary before being hired as a teacher or find place at hospital to work as a nurse or something like this staff.

It’s not always easy to know where to start when you have so many options. Even if you have friends and family members who work in the same field as you, it can be hard to know if they’re telling the truth about how much they love their jobs.

Here are some tips for finding a job that makes you happy:

1) Find a place that allows you to be creative. If there isn't room for creativity at your current workplace, make sure that this is something that is important to you before pursuing a new position.

2) Take your time with any interviews or assessments. It's better to wait until after the first few interviews before rushing into anything else, especially if those interviews go well and indicate potential for advancement within your company.

3) Don't be afraid to ask questions! It may seem like an awkward thing to do but it can actually help both parties learn more about each other and what they can bring together as a team.