How to escape network problems with Nigerian banks

Carpon

Valued Contributor
With the current policies in Nigeria, transactions have now become online rather than the normal way that is physically with cash. But a problem that people are facing right now is the fact that the banks are having what we term as clogging due to many people using the services online making the traffic high and transactions are hard to get completed even with mobile banking apps.

Therefore, I have this thread so that I can share ways that one case escape all that stress and do his or her online transactions with the snap of a finger.

The best way this can be achieved is by taking advantage of the following online wallets.

✓ Opay

✓ Palm pay

✓ Kuda Banking

Now these three are good trusted and fast. They are online wallets that can get funded directly from your bank account. All you need to do is get the apps for the wallets installed in your phone for ease and set up everything. You may need you BVN and other relevant bank details to do so and you will be able to fund it and carry out online transactions very fast.

Another advantage of this is that there are zero charges unlike the normal banks that charge you some amount for almost every transaction.

I hope this thread will be useful to you.