How to Earn SAND

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
SAND is a crypto token from The Sandbox, a blockchain based Play to Earn Game. SAND is a metaverse token that you can earn by playing The Sandbox. You can also directly buy SAND from various crypto exchange platforms. SAND is available for investing and trading on Binance.

What is The Sandbox?

As mentioned above, The Sandbox is a blockchain powered play to earn game on Ethereum blockchain that allows you to earn SAND. Now, you want to know what kind of game is The Sandbox. Well, just like the name says, The Sandbox is a sandbox game. Sandbox games are the games where you create something and build your own world. If you have played Minecrft previously, The Sandbox is just like Minecraft. The game is available on Windows PC, and Android and iOS devices.

SAND is ranks the second position by market cap in the world of metaverse coin. So, it wise that you start playing The Sandbox and earn SAND.

When you join The Sandbox, you can build, own, and monetize your assets. It is a metaverse game to unleash your creativity by building your world and earning income. You can create and Volex art which you can export anywhere, you can sell your artwork on the inbuilt marketplace.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have finally decided to invest in SAND. It is the second metaverse token by market cap. Currently, it cost little below $4, and I believe this metaverse token has the potential to become very big. The first metaverse token by market cap is MANA and the third Metaverse token by market cap is AXS. While the price of AXS is much higher than SAND, I believe SAND will become number one in near future. I have a couple of reasons to believe this. First of all, SAND is the token of Play to earn game called The Sandbox. Popularity of Sandbox is growing tremendously. In order to start playing sandbox you do not have to spend a lot of money just like in the Axie Infinity. While Axie Infinity token AXS might be high priced, playing Axie Infinity game is not easy especially because of the cost associated with buying the game pass. While you can compare MANA with SAND, I think SAND is better than MANA in many ways. First of all MANA is the token of Decentraland, which is not a game, therefore, people who like gaming might not like to use Decentraland. However, Sandbox is a Minecraft-like game, which might interest hardcore gamers as well.