How to earn online money five ways?

rubesh

Valued Contributor
1. Start a Blog - Creating and maintaining a blog is a great way to generate an income online. While it may not be a huge money-maker right away, you can use it as a platform to grow other profitable income streams.

2. Get Paid to Take Surveys - Participating in online surveys is an easy way to make some extra cash. If you don’t like filling out long forms, many survey companies now offer short surveys you can do on your phone.

3. Sell on eBay or Etsy - Selling products online is a great way to make extra money, especially if you have unwanted items laying around your home. eBay and Etsy are the two most popular sites, and you can list items for sale to make extra money with minimal effort.

4. Freelance Writing - If you have experience with writing, you can make decent money by freelancing and submitting your work to popular magazines and newspapers. Most freelance writers can make anywhere from $20-$100 an hour, depending on the size of the project and their skill set.

5. Become an Online Tutor - If you’re knowledgeable in a particular subject, you may be able to make money by providing online tutoring services. Tutors typically earn a profit of $20 to $50 an hour, depending on the subject, experience and demand.

Imran Noori

Verified member
Beside these money making ways I want to add affiliate marketing which is very popular among people.

Nowadays many people are making money through affiliate marketing with big companies like amazon but you should have a big number of followers in social media and they should trust you in order to purchase.

Ayansegz

1. Start a Blog - Creating and maintaining a blog is a great way to generate an income online. While it may not be a huge money-maker right away, you can use it as a platform to grow other profitable income streams.

2. Get Paid to Take Surveys - Participating in online surveys is an easy way to make some extra cash. If you don’t like filling out long forms, many survey companies now offer short surveys you can do on your phone.

3. Sell on eBay or Etsy - Selling products online is a great way to make extra money, especially if you have unwanted items laying around your home. eBay and Etsy are the two most popular sites, and you can list items for sale to make extra money with minimal effort.

4. Freelance Writing - If you have experience with writing, you can make decent money by freelancing and submitting your work to popular magazines and newspapers. Most freelance writers can make anywhere from $20-$100 an hour, depending on the size of the project and their skill set.

5. Become an Online Tutor - If you’re knowledgeable in a particular subject, you may be able to make money by providing online tutoring services. Tutors typically earn a profit of $20 to $50 an hour, depending on the subject, experience and demand.
truely those are the simple steps to takes.
follow it, and see result

Shigobad2020

There are thousands of ways in whixh you can make money online depending on the skills you have , and you can also make money online without skills but the earning will be limited to some amounts , starting a blogging site is a good way to make money by starting a blogging websites whereby you can start writing articles and news , but I prefer starting a YouTube channel whereby you can make money by posting quality video content online on your channel and make money when people watch and subscribe to your channel .
Making money on survey site is my most favourite way of making money online because its stress free and doesn't take much time before making good amount of money for the day .
Freelancing sites is also another good way to make money by writing articles but its always competetive and stressful .
And lastly making money on forum sites is also a good way to make money online .

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Here are some steps you can follow to earn money online by selling items on eBay or Etsy:

1. Choose a product or service: Consider what you want to sell on eBay or Etsy. It could be a physical product, such as handmade crafts or vintage items, or a service, such as design or consulting.
  2. Set up an account: Create an account on eBay or Etsy and set up your seller profile. This will include information about your business and what you're selling.
  3. Take high-quality photos: Good photos are crucial to attracting buyers on eBay or Etsy. Take clear, well-lit photos of your products or services to showcase them in the best possible light.
  4. Write a compelling product description: Use descriptive and persuasive language to highlight the features and benefits of your product or service. Be sure to include any relevant details, such as dimensions, materials, or shipping information.
  5. Price your products competitively: Do some research to determine a competitive price for your products or services. Remember to factor in the cost of materials, labor, and any fees charged by eBay or Etsy.
  6. Promote your products: Use social media and other marketing channels to promote your products and drive traffic to your eBay or Etsy store.
  7. Ship your orders promptly and provide excellent customer service: Good customer service can help you build a positive reputation and encourage repeat business. Be sure to ship orders promptly and communicate with buyers to ensure they are satisfied with their purchase.

freelancermaria

Before I tried freelance writing, I was a blogger. I used to own two blogs, one of which had a page rank of 2. Having a blog with a page rank of 2 provided me with a plethora of wonderful things. I made money by writing product reviews. In addition, I earned money through Google AdSense. Blogging is not as simple as it appears. You must consistently produce relevant posts. You must make sure that it works flawlessly on both PC and smartphone. I miss blogging, so I am considering starting a new one before the end of the year.