Earn Money How to earn more than 100 USD

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are many ways to earn money online. You can make money with YouTube skills online from freelancing websites. You can start making more than 100 USD again and again with freelancing. Freelancer dot come is an online marketplace where members that stand as employer post there jobs and other members that stand as workers do the jobs. There are lots of jobs that are available on the freelancing site that are workers can do. There are jobs like writing, data entry, typing, research, web design, social media marketing, business plan, market research, graphic design and many more work to do.

Below are what you need to do to start making money on the freelancing website:

1. Open a free account on freelancer.com with your real details.
2. Search for jobs in the market place for available one.
3. Place your bids for a job that you can do.
4. Get accepted by the employer of the job and finish the job.
5. Get paid by the employer for finishing the job
6. Withdraw your income into your payoneer account. ( Note this, never use PayPal account, if PayPal has not been accepted on your country to withdraw your income, because you might have issues with your funds and you will not be able to withdraw the fund from your PayPal account.) Payoneer card is the best option with no issues in withdrawing your funds.
7. Withdraw your money from any master card or visa card ATM in your country.

Following these steps it is easy for you to start making money with YouTube skills online with freelancing websites.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've been a member at freelancer.com for over six months now. I'll simply tell you that, if you don't upgrade your account by paying membership fees, you won't get to win over gigs that is inline for bidding. With the membership you have better chance of securing gigs there regularly. Cos you'll be given a star that keeps you higher with other freelancers that upgraded. Then you need to edit your profile to look very personified, create past job samples, and update your skills, then fill in your personal information.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Have you been earning there yourself with no hassles or problem?

Because most of you guys make it so simple to work on these freelance sites without mentioning that you need to have some levels of rating before you would be given any job to do.

You have to emphasize on doing your first gig effectively inorder to have good rating, if not, sorry.....!

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
You should have posted evidence of payment to give us a strong convictions that the platform is really paying, because we have somany platforms promising somany bogus package and claiming to reward their members handsomely, and after taking all effort to complete the task it ends up been a scam or a mere waste of time and resources.

arunima25

Verified member
I will go for PayPal. That is hassle-free for my country. I have heard about freelancer dot com and got mixed reviews about the site on various forums. Seems that it works well for some while some end up struggling there to make pennies. And it seems that those who upgrade their account and make some payments tend to have better earning opportunities. Can you throw light on the same? Do you have a free account there or it is a paid one? How much do you make there?