How to Earn More from CPC Ads

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Most of the popular Advertising Networks uses CPC advertising, for instance, if you want to use Adsense, Media.Net, or Infolinks you will be basically earning from CPC ads (these ad network also offer CPM ads).

If you want to earn more from CPC ads, you will have to target keywords that get high CPC rates. CPC means Cost Per Click and you will have to use niche and keywords that the advertiser offer the best rates.

Let’s check some of the keywords and niches that get high CPC rates.

In the US, Insurance gets highest CPC rate. Advertisers pay $17.55 on average for a single clock on the keywords related to Insurance niche. Insurance is also number one niche in the UK, Australia, and Canada. In the UK, In insurance gets highest CPC rate of $6.86, in Australia it is $8.39, and in Canada it is $3.57.

Therefore, if you want to earn maximum amount from your CPC ads, you need to blog or vlog on Insurance niche. In insurance you can target a lot of keywords such as farmers insurance which gets 450,000 monthly searches in the US; Car insurance, which gets 368,000 searches in the US and 550,000 in the UK, 90,500 in Australia.

In the US other high CPC niches are, Online Education($12.08) and Marketing and Advertising ($6.45). Blogging and vlogging on these niches will earn you more.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I was not aware that Insurance is such high traffic and high CPC keyword. If the average CPC rate for insurance-related keywords is $17.55 in the US, I can earn at least $17.55 if the ads related to Insurance gets click from a visitor based in the US. That's a lot of money to be made from a single click. When when I get clicks from Canada, I can earn at least $3.57, which is still a lot more than what I earn for average clicks on my site (just about 14 cents per click). Just because you can earn such a high rate for click does not mean you can easily earn that kind of money from CPC ads. First of all, you need to use these high CPC keywords. Using these keywords means developing content on these keywords. Secondly, your site needs to be ranked high on search engines, so that you can get genuine visitors on your site and get genuine clicks. You need traffic from the US to earn well from your traffic, or at least from tier 1 countries. Just because you are using these keywords does not mean you will also have those ads with high CPC rates.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You didn't mention the market for crypto CPC rates for those countries. I see lots of users talking about crypto as an in-demand niche for both blogging and vlogging platforms. I enjoy talking about crypto than insurance, because I deal everyday with cryptocurrencies than any other niche online. My YouTube channel niche will be centred towards crypto, but at the moment I am still learning deeply what I'll be offering as tutorials for my viewers to take home. I don't like talking or sharing I do that wouldn't add value just to earn views it subscribers, never. Instead, I shouldn't go into YouTube career. I want to order for a new laptop, such will enable me to go full-time into blogging and vlogging at YouTube around make money which is mainly about cryptocurrencies. I love insurance, but not a passionate niche for me, I do create topics about varieties of things around insurance just to discuss separately aside crypto. With the funds which you mentioned to be earned through clicks coming from those top tier countries, I'll consider diverting my attention too owning two blogs, but just a single make money YouTube channel. I can use it to share information concerning insurance tutorials and so on.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Well, crypto might be a lucrative niche for blogging and vlogging because keywords like bitcoin, ethereum, crypto investment, crypto trading, etc. are always trending on Google, and crypto niche keywords receive huge traffic. However, interestingly, crypto niche does not offer a high CPC rate. I have done some research on the CPC rate for the cryptocurrency niche and it is just $1.85 in the United States. In other high tier, countries lie the UK, Canada, Australia is even lower. Crypto is very popular with the people like us, but crypto niche is not very popular with advertisers. I don't know why crypto niche is not very popular with advertisers. Perhaps, that's because the advertising platforms like Google and Facebook once banned crypto-related ads citing that a lot of scamming went around in this niche. Even though crypto niche ads are not available on these platforms we don't see too many crypto ads being displayed on these platforms compared to ads on other niches. When you want to make money from your blot of vlog, you should make sure the keywords you choose should not only get a lot of traffic but the keywords should also be receiving high CPC ads, so that you earn well.