How To Earn Money Without Any Investment?

How To Earn Money Without Any Investment?
There are many people who ask this question: how to make money without any investment... But it is very easy for you to make money without money through some online businesses. There are many online businesses that you can do without paying any money. Why not try CoinpayU? It is an online platform that pays you to surf ads, window ads, video ads, claim faucets for 60 minutes, etc. If you are looking for any type of online business that you can join without paying any money, this is one. It is an online trading platform that does not require any financial investment. If you want to start working on CoinpayU, you just need a phone and a data connection and follow all the instructions. Then you can now start making money on coinpayU without any investment.​

Augusta

VIP Contributor
That's a good one I like that a lot of online earning sites that one can earn money now without having to invest just like the site we are using now you can make money off it without having to invest anything.

The bad thing about the sites you have mentioned is that some are not available in my country like watching videos for money I know the pay is always good but it's not always available for my country so I hardly want to try them.out because I can sign up now and it will not be available for my country. I don't even like investment online because they are so much scammers now I'll prefer somebody work online and get paid.

well, if you' get scammed on an earning sites you'll just know you just wasted your time and your effort but with investment you lose all your energy, the efforts and your money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are numerous ways to make money on the internet without investing any kind of money. But it is always important and necessary that you understand that you need to invest a lot of time if you must make money on the internet without investment.

There are several businesses you can do online and stand a chance of making some good amount of money for yourself. working on paid to post platforms is one of the best ways you can make money on the internet without investing me any money.

There are several people working on this particular platform and none of them invested a dime but a lot of people have made reasonable amount of money including myself.

So if you're just starting on the internet, this is the perfect platform for you to get started on your online money making journey. There are also some ventures like taking online surveys you can go into and make money.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Practically, there isn't much ways to earn money for free online, most of the ways you can make money online are often tedious and takes a very long time before you can make any substantial income, one of the best ways I know is writing on forums, by writing on forums you'll be able to make money instantly and also you will be paid promptly, if you are patient enough and you live in a developing country where the exchange rate is usually shit, then you can save up the money and start something profitable online like Youtube channel or other ventures that requires some u[front investment, but basically you can start from here and work your way up.

Making money is basically getting value vouchers for the value you have delivered, so just look for ways to add value to people's lives and you will get paid, the bigger the value you add, the bigger the amount you make.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
The only sure and eligible way for an individual to make money without investment is literally by making money online. Indeed there are so many free and flexible legit paying platforms in the internet in which individuals like the one I can totally engage ourselves in without having to pay a dime. But in the years when I was really into me to the act of making money online by usually engage myself in many free but legit paying websites and platforms which turns out to be absolutely interesting to work with. As I can remember I testify and don't myself in survey paying websites and platforms but to some extent their experience in this strategy of making free money online wasn't enough and so I move to the act of making money online we have paid to post websites.

Making money via paid to post website is absolutely very easy and also very interesting because we just have to write your ideas and opinions on random topics. You get to learn from other people ideas concerning various frequent life asked questions such as finance question income and savings question and investment questions.

Sikapa

Verified member
Indeed there are many ways to make money online without directly investing in your pocket money. Apart from the money you will use to buy your internet bundles or the money you will use to buy your Wi-Fi, you can make money online without putting in you pocket money.

What I know is that most of the times when you invest in your pocket money, it is more likely to gain more money from online than to make money online without investing into it. There are certain programs online that you can do to earn money online for free and some of these ways are through affiliate marketing,, pay to post, survey sites and many more. Affiliate marketing is one of the good way to make money online without investing but this demands more time to create traffic. But in affiliate marketing, you have to promote other people's products to sell in other to make money.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I know of coinpayu and I have registered there long time ago but I have not been active there because there is no guarantee that we will make reasonable amount of money there. I won't put it to a lost of websites to make money online without investing our time

Instead of wasting my time there, I would rather stay with paid to post website. We can really make money without any Investment but it is good to invest our money to make money because doing this, it will be easy for us to make money. As for now, to earn money on paid to post we will have to spend more time like more than 3 hours to earn up to $2. But if we Invest our money, we will be able to earn more than that in just 2 minutes. So I would never suggest coinpayu for any one that is interested in making money online.