How to earn money with Twitch.tv without creating contents?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have come across this Twitch TV thing, a lot these days. I have heard on social media groups and on YouTube channels that you can make good money with it.

But, as I am not interested in video games a lot, can I have earning through it? Because, I have seen people claiming that they have earned good money with it. One idea of earning from this is you can post these live video links that are streamed here on Twitch on some kind of gaming forum or the groups with the paid to advertise link sites. I haven't tried those as I don't think it's not easy to find those right set of people and clicking it and gaining huge traffic from there, and eventually a lot of earnings.

What are your opinions on this?

Haypril

Wow, I have been in search for such money making platforms and it happened that am just getting to hear of it from this post.
I would have loved to give a review on it but I lack the knowledge it takes. I will search for the platform , join and involve myself in it. Then I will be able to come back and put my opinion concerning the platform whether it is what it is said to be.

Profwriter

That's a great one, I see many more opportunities like this will surface and people will be able to make good money playing games or doing simple task. The surest way to really earn money online is to do a skilled job, in think everyone should be concerned about this, there are some skilled jobs that can be done remotely and the pay is higher.