How to earn money in Wakefit (Sleep Intern Programme)...

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Wakefit is a company who is well known to sell products like pillows, sofa, etc. Firstly, I would like to tell you that this will probably work in India only. This internship is somewhat unique provided by this company.

About the site:
Here, you will be asked to apply an application first at Wakefit- Apply for Internship. Here, after you have applied for the application you have to wait for their call that whether they accept you or not depending upon the reason you gave for hiring you during application.

Rewards you can get:
1. You may earn here 10 Lakhs in INR, if you win for the 100 days' task.
2. The reward lesser than that you can earn as a stipend of worth 1 Lakh (INR).

You can read their Terms and conditions too.

Haypril

Wow, it seems to be a nice program. I have always had issues with applying for such programs especially with the fact that the country I reside in can not and will not be allowed to participate in such program. If only such opportunities can present itself herein Nigeria to allow it citizens to earn while sleeping. The annoying thing is that there are companies over here that are capable of doing such programs.

Profwriter

It's very hilarious to find a site that pays people to sleep, I think it will be wonderful. Our world is becoming very dynamic in nature and new ways of earning money are been developed all over, I think this is nice to keep money in circulation, so that everyone becomes able to earn some money at the end of the day, because everyone can sleep.