How to earn money daily with Paid Viewpoint survey: No disqualification

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Paid Viewpoint is the one and only unique survey site which never disqualifies you from surveys. I am using it for a while and I although earn always for now 0.03$ per 10 questions survey which are straightforward and doesn't take much time . The trait score signifies how much you can earn. As it is mentioned on the site , for every survey you give here 100 points approx. are awarded and that are counted as trait points and initially 0.03 $ for each survey you give.

The best part once again of this site you will find a survey daily almost when you visit here. Once you reach 9000+ trait points your reach of money per survey will increase. Although here, if you are looking for quick payouts then it's not possible here because as mentioned surveys are limited.

But, not much effort is needed here and no frustration because generally being disqualified is the biggest problem with the survey and that too if you are midway between the survey and there you are not able to continue. So, this site is really good at that .
100% qualification for every survey which you give here.

Minimum payout is high : 15$ via PayPal

Dashboard of the site where you can see survey waiting:
survey.png

So, you can join here and start earning

Comment down for any query//

Last edited:

Sprite1950

I belong to this site and you can cash out at $15 but I have found it very slow because of the small rewards. It took me approximately 3 years to actually earn enough to cash out. The surveys are simple and short but normally pay only $0.03. Sometimes you do get a survey which is worth more but it is pretty rare. If you don't mind waiting for your reward then this is definitely worth doing. I notice that when you try to redeem they will ask for your phone number which put me off a little. I suppose it's for security reasons. Have you cashed out on this site yet?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
No, I haven't cashed out yet. I am around 2.3$ now.
You said right, it will take much time but if you find those right people they may get into this site and you can earn good commission.
But, of course you can't expect much .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have seen this kind of survey site paidviewpoint. But I have never earned from it, even when people tell me that it pays. I never testified it myself. In fact I deemed all survey site sucker. I don't wanna waste any more time on them.

Sprite1950

It definitely pays but once I had cashed out I didn't go back because there are other sites where I can earn far more quickly plus I would rather post on a forum than fill out a survey. As @Lekhraj19 says, the good thing about this site is you never get rejected. On some sites you can get to the end of a long survey and then get disqualified which is really annoying when you have put in the time and effort. It doesn't happen on this site. Some people might think it's worth it.