Earn Money How to Earn Money at home and avoid Scammers

MNelly

Avoid the Scams

The number one thing to remember about scammers is that they want either your money, or your personal information. Never, ever pay a “fee” to begin working for a company. (Business opportunities do frequently require you to purchase a start-up kit, however I am referring to actual telecommuting jobs here.) No matter how great they make a job sound, do NOT pull out your credit card and send them money. It is a scam. Rarely, some legitimate companies might charge you for training, but more often they will deduct this from your first few paychecks. If you’re really not sure if a company is legitimate, ask around! Visit work at home message forums and ask about the company. Chances are people have heard of them, or can tell you whether it’s a genuiune job or not. Unfortunately, new scammers pop up every day, so even if you can’t find anything negative about them, proceed cautiously.

Likewise, if you are unsure whether a company is legitimate, do NOT give them your social security number, home address, or any banking information (for direct deposit). An employer will not need this information unless they are actually hiring you. I recommend people to leave those fields blank when applying for a job. If the employer likes your qualifications and wants to hire you (and you are absolutely certain they are legitimate) then you can supply that information. Real employers will understand your caution.

The best way to avoid scams is to listen to your gut. There are always warning signs. Even if everything seems on the up and up, and your gut is giving you a signal that something doesn’t seem right, LISTEN to that. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard people say, “I had a bad feeling but I wanted it to be for real, so I took a chance.” Don’t do that. You have a great built-in warning system. We all do. It’s called Intuition. Use it. Outsmart the scammers.

Professionalism, Patience and Persistence

Finally, remember that work at home positions have a tremendous amount of demand. Thousands and thousands of people are applying for the very same positions that you are. Make sure your resume is in top form and clearly details your experience and qualifications for the job you are applying for. Consider investing in a professionally done resume and cover letter. It is well worth the money if it lands you the job!

If you haven’t heard back after a week or two, why not follow up with the company and check on the status of your application? Send a nice email inquiring, or call them. (Only if the company hasn’t requested that you not do that.) Don’t whine or beg, be professional about it. Express your genuine interest in working for them. Persistence can pay off, as long as you’re not annoying your potential employer.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I am very happy that this thread is created by you. The number pointer to knowing whether a company or sites is legit or not is the amount of money they claimed that you will earn in a day. Some will offer you figures that are not realistic and if you fall in their trap, you will end up being scammed. It's better to stay clear of such sites

MNelly

I am very happy that this thread is created by you. The number pointer to knowing whether a company or sites is legit or not is the amount of money they claimed that you will earn in a day. Some will offer you figures that are not realistic and if you fall in their trap, you will end up being scammed. It's better to stay clear of such sites
That's why I have posted it here so that you can be able to differentiate the real ones and the scam ones . definitely with my experience in affiliate marketing it's very hard for someone to scam me because I have come to grow in this field and I know the tricks on how to know which sites are scams and which ones are not. For me it's easy to know which one is legit but maybe for a beginer it maybe a little bit confusing since majority offer big amount and not fulfill them. So I suggest you get to learn more from the post about Earning money from me and you will see a certain partner on the products I am promoting and you will also get to learn from me.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah number one thing is to listen to our guts. Our instincts is very wrong but sometimes we go with our feelings at that time and everything goes wrong. Any job offer that needs. Payment first or an upgrade i run far from it. So I think I'm covered with all this

Chibson

VIP Contributor
On your journey to make money online you must encounter a lot of scammers along the way and of course if you have the knowledge and understanding of how online business is works you will easily no scammers. It is very important that people should not pay to venture into any platform especially when it comes to investment. People also need to avoid Ponzi schemes.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Many aren't listening, even when you tell them about a particular investment scheme scamming its loyal members or newly created income site, that makes them consistently fall victim of scam cos they've failed to learn.. That's why i don't give a tip for someone who won't listen to my advise even when i try as much as i can to convince the person with the site evidence of scam, still they'll disagree with me until they start seeing results.

Kwess

Avoid the Scams

The number one thing to remember about scammers is that they want either your money, or your personal information. Never, ever pay a “fee” to begin working for a company. (Business opportunities do frequently require you to purchase a start-up kit, however I am referring to actual telecommuting jobs here.) No matter how great they make a job sound, do NOT pull out your credit card and send them money. It is a scam. Rarely, some legitimate companies might charge you for training, but more often they will deduct this from your first few paychecks. If you’re really not sure if a company is legitimate, ask around! Visit work at home message forums and ask about the company. Chances are people have heard of them, or can tell you whether it’s a genuiune job or not. Unfortunately, new scammers pop up every day, so even if you can’t find anything negative about them, proceed cautiously.

Likewise, if you are unsure whether a company is legitimate, do NOT give them your social security number, home address, or any banking information (for direct deposit). An employer will not need this information unless they are actually hiring you. I recommend people to leave those fields blank when applying for a job. If the employer likes your qualifications and wants to hire you (and you are absolutely certain they are legitimate) then you can supply that information. Real employers will understand your caution.

The best way to avoid scams is to listen to your gut. There are always warning signs. Even if everything seems on the up and up, and your gut is giving you a signal that something doesn’t seem right, LISTEN to that. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard people say, “I had a bad feeling but I wanted it to be for real, so I took a chance.” Don’t do that. You have a great built-in warning system. We all do. It’s called Intuition. Use it. Outsmart the scammers.

Professionalism, Patience and Persistence

Finally, remember that work at home positions have a tremendous amount of demand. Thousands and thousands of people are applying for the very same positions that you are. Make sure your resume is in top form and clearly details your experience and qualifications for the job you are applying for. Consider investing in a professionally done resume and cover letter. It is well worth the money if it lands you the job!

If you haven’t heard back after a week or two, why not follow up with the company and check on the status of your application? Send a nice email inquiring, or call them. (Only if the company hasn’t requested that you not do that.) Don’t whine or beg, be professional about it. Express your genuine interest in working for them. Persistence can pay off, as long as you’re not annoying your potential employer.
You are right my dear, people should be vigilant on even fake websites and scammer. I know a person who wasted all her time working on one site called Garanteed Downline Club she was convinced that they will pay her $0.50 for each person she refer to the site.
Behold, this lady referred more than 125 people on this site and they paid her $68 as commission earned.
Although the figure is still there but she cant cash out. There was one site I myself was busy wasting my time on and before I was about to cash out, my account was already block for no reason.

Mertayasa

Before to decide working in any site or apps, we should doing a research. We can find the information about the site in you tube or in the google. Then look at the reviews about site, we also can contact the person who ever had experience about the site. When the site is quite good reviews then we can continue to work on.​

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
On your journey to make money online you must encounter a lot of scammers along the way and of course if you have the knowledge and understanding of how online business is works you will easily no scammers. It is very important that people should not pay to venture into any platform especially when it comes to investment. People also need to avoid Ponzi schemes.
Truly, the internet is another world of its own. And if you have walked through it, you would have met several kinds of people. During this journey you would have met scammers who were intended to scam. I think we should be very smart while dealing with people online, as you don't know, who's who. People feel free to scam online as identify is hidden.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This days its very advisable that before one will join any site one need to be very careful. And some of this scammer site that we are talking about do uses big earning to lure people in to problem like saying that you can earn $200 with little job ,how come?. They only use that as a bate to catch any body that fall for it.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
True patience is really needed and i feel more enlightenment needs to be done to reduce the tactics of those scammers , because they actually tends to come up with different new tactics and investors really needs to beware of them so they dont get scammed by those scammers too

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many ways you can make money at home and avoid scams. Unfortunately, many people never follow these advices and this is also one of the main reasons why they fall for scams.

Never ever invest in any kind of Hyip

Hyips are well-known scam sites. They are pyramid schemes and they are designed to scam people in a cunning manner. Unfortunately, despite the fact that many people know a lot about these HYIP sites, they still tend to invest in these scam Hyip sites.

If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is!

If an online earning opportunity sounds to good to be true, then the chances are that it might be a scam. Always remember that you must plan things in the best manner and work hard if you want to become successful. If you want to become successful, then you must work smart as well. It may take some time for you to make money online, so never fall for schemes that sound too good to be true.

Conduct your own research

This is one of the fundamental things that you must do. If you have discovered an earning opportunity, then it is your job to conduct proper research about a money making site. Search for reviews and payment proofs.