How to Earn High CPC Rate on Adsense

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are blogging and vlogging, chances are there that you are using adsense. If you are using adsense, you probably already know adsense is basically a PPC advertising network. Therefore, in order to earn more with adsense, you need to get high CPC rate? How high can you earn with adsense? I have heard people earning $15-$20 per click on adsense ads, however, that has not happened to me. Maximum I have earned per click is about $5.

Here are some of the strategies you need to implement.

Choose a niche that gets maximum amount from advertisers (topics that get high CPC rate)

Write articles with focus keywords so that relevant ads are displayed. When you have keyword rich article, it will be easier for adsense to display relevant ads, when ads are relevant, changes of engagement become high.

Try to do SEO and rank high on search engines. When you get traffic from search, you have high engagement on your ads.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Adsense is one of the most common ways to make money from your blog. In fact adsense is also one of the easiest ways to make money from your blog. While other monetization options like affiliate ads need product purchases for you to make money, ad sales require tons of traffic, you can earn from adsnese wth little traffic. When I say little traffic I don't mean 100-200 visits, what I am trying to say is if you can generate 1k-2k daily traffic you can earn from adsnese. If you want to earn more from adsense you need to earn more per ad click (adsese is basically a PPC ad network where publishers will earn for each ad click. In order to earn more from ad click, you need traffic from high tier countries because most of the ads target customers in high tier country. Secondly, you need to target high paying ads like insurance, finance, marketing, etc.