How to earn from Google admob

Ajebo25

Verified member
Earning online now is not easy as it seems as online work is as stressful as phisical job some earn with their blogs some engage in freelancing while some invest in cryptos.

Now let's talk about google admob google admob let's you earn with your app when ads are shown on it or people download it

First create an admob account then contact app developer and give him your adcodes which you got from your admb account the adcode is the connection between your app and your admob account deal with the developer to create an app for you then use Google console account to publish your app on playstore

Finger Geek

Verified member
Google admob is one of the best mobile app ad network. To apply for Google admob is very easy compared to Google AdSense. As it is very easy so as they are very strict with there rules.

To apply for Google admob is just to register with admob. After successful registration the account is still not approved for earnings. To activate it for earning. The holder of the account needs to update his or her payment details qnd after the payment details have been updated. Google will verify the account before 24 hours. Usually they approve all account for earning. I have registered more than 5 account and I was accepted within 24 hours.

Google will get an account banned if there is a cheat activity going on on the account like self clicking. I got all my account suspended due to self clicking. But this last one that I have has not been suspended because I never do self clicking with it.

The best and the easiest way to make good amount of money with Google admob is to publish your app on Google play store. On Google play store there is tendency that thousands of users will download the app. And if the app is useful to them. They will continue with the app and your earnings will continue to grow