How to earn free cryptocurrency

B

bubu18

Hello to everyone ! My name is Gabriel and I will present in the following some sites where you can make money in the form of cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, etc.) just by watching ads (ptc).To collect these cryptocurrencies that you can exchange for real money you need a virtual wallet. If you don't have one yet you can register right here:FaucetPay

For starters, I present a site where Litecoin can be collected. On this site you have several collection possibilities, including solving ptcs (and they are not few in number), solving shortlinks, claims once every 60 minutes. ., watching videos (including on youtube), solving captcha and much more. You can collect coins through your own ad or through various games and contests. You also have the possibility of an upgrade even with the coins in the balance. a virtual wallet (Faucetpay, Payeer or Walcrypt). To register you can access the link: Litecoinads

Another site where you can collect coins, this time Bitcoin, is Coinpayu.
On this site you can collect bitcoin by viewing ptcs, videos, survey offers and contests. You can also buy referrals that can bring you an extra profit. You can also be paid for your own ad.
You can also withdraw it in Payeer, Faucetpay, Bitcoin wallet or Dogecoin wallet.
For registration access: Coinpayu

Also for bitcoin collection is adbtc.top. It is a very easy to use site (as well as the ones listed above). Here you can collect bitcoin by watching various surf and autosurfing sites and through your own advertisement. You can also buy referrals .For registration:AdBTC