Earn free cryptocurrency from Dogemate.com (Legit)

Mertayasa

It's quite difficult to find legit site to earn free cryptocurrency, I've fooled by so many scammers. Most of the site just wasting my time or even my money without paying anything. But this site is absolutely legit one, I got my second withdrawal from this site. It's not much amount, but the points is this site is legit.
In order to make money from this site we just simply need to play the game every 30 minutes, clicking ads and some offerwall.
In my opinions this site is quite good to earn some cryptocurrency for free. The problem just there are to many boring ads when I try to visit the link, but as long as we click the right one the points will add automatically to our account.
The minimum withdrawal is 1000 points and we can request withdrawal 5 times a day via faucet pay or direct to our cryptocurrency wallet.​

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I would like to ask if you got paid by dogemate.com?
You mentioned it as 'Legit' , providing such titles requires payment proof.

In order to make money from this site we just simply need to play the game every 30 minutes, clicking ads and some offerwall.
Can you give details about those 'games'? What games are those and how they are played?

The minimum withdrawal is 1000 points and we can request withdrawal 5 times a day via faucet pay or direct to our cryptocurrency wallet.
I did checked the site and it says only FaucetPay, ExpressCrypto and Coinbase wallets are supported.
And why should anyone withdraw to your cryptocurrency wallet?

Mertayasa

Yes, I got my second payments which is 2000 points and directly go to my faucetpay account.

The games that I'm talking about is we can click roll every 30 minutes and earn random amount of coins

Yes, you right. This site accept faucetpay, expresscrypto and coinbase. Coinbase is one of the direct wallet.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I hope this is not another waste of time as I have done this type of thing before and could not make any reasonable amount of money from it. How much can someone make a daily basis and as you said you roll every 30 minutes. the problem with some of these things is that they start as legit and along the line they will tell you to invest some certain amount of money.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The poster have convince us enough. You can give it try , afterall you just need to invest your time. The people that made comments earlier are not wrong either, because the internet is flooded with scam sites. The scammers are on top of their game and creating new methods of stealing people's money , time and efforts.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Yes, I got my second payments which is 2000 points and directly go to my faucetpay account.
1) It would be better if you post a payment proof. as I said in my comment - "providing such titles requires payment proof."

2) You also said that "we can request withdrawal 5 times a day"
I would like to ask you - How many time you withdraw today? How much you withdraw daily?

3) Another thing is referral reward. Do they credit referral commission? If Yes, How much is it? (If Not, ignore this question).