Crypto How to earn Bitcoins from A-Ads

Mika

VIP Contributor
Anonymous Ads is one of the oldest (probably, the first) Bitcoin Advertising network for publishers and advertisers. It was started in 2011 and now it has been rebranded as A-Ads.

If you want to earn Bitcoins, A-Ads is for you. I have been earning Bitcoins from A-Ads for some time and I am sharing how you can earn Bitcoins from A-Ads.

In order to earn Bitcoins, you have to join the site as a publisher.

Once you create an account, go to the Earn tab and create an ad code by submitting your site URL and desired ad format. Publish the ad code on your website. You will earn from clicks and impressions. A-Ads does not require you to submit the website for approval, your websites are automatically approved.

Raiyan10

Yes this website is 100% legit. And trustworthy. I am earning BTC from this website. Ut is really easy to use and the systems are really good. I am using it for 2/3 months and it pays quite well. I would like to suggest everyone to join the site and start earning

Putta Vince

This site looks so reputed , because it is running successfully from almost 10 years , since 2011. Can people earn by viewing and clicking ads in this website? Or only the publishers can earn money for their clicks? And what is the minimum withdrawal and their method of payment other than Bitcoin?

Mika

VIP Contributor
A-Ads is not a platform where you earn bitcoin directly from the site. In order to make money with A-Ads, you will have to use A-Ads ad codes on your website. You will earn only when your website receives traffic. However, the best thing is you can earn even from small traffic.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have see A-Ads being used on a number of websites, however, I have never tested A-Ads on my website. I earn from my website but not from network ads. I m not fan of network ads, but after reading this I would like to test this ad network and see if I can actually earn