How to earn big profit by selling special dishes online

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The online selling of cooked food is getting popular here even if the distance of the customer is limited for the purpose of delivery. The point of this topic is the special food. Selling a regular meal of fried chicken and rice is common. But cooking and selling chicken biryani is a novelty. It is a Middle Eastern dish made of long grain rice with fried chicken and nuts like cashew or almonds, white onion, chili and raisins.

I am posting this topic because my grade school classmate cooked that dish and sent me a sample. It was pretty good that I already thought of ordering in case she would sell. The estimated profit for preparing the disk is more than 50% of the capital. That already includes the delivery cost for the customer with 5 kilometers as the maximum distance. It is me who is getting excited on that proposed business.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think the idea I have about this, is to to sign up with some of these popular online stores to gain more attentions from buyers who might be interested in your special dishes, you could also add some spice to your services by doing home delivery which might be earning some extra tips from your customers sometimes

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not have any culinary skills, I also have no interest in selling food myself. However, I have often thought about creating a marketplace where people would sell cooked food. This is a good niche to make money in my town because there are no online marketplaces for selling cooked food.