Status
Not open for further replies.

Massly

Hello
Today I will talk to you about the best, from which you can earn $ 7 or more per day to watch ads, easy to use and no need to explain, just log in and watch ads and you will see dollars ? The minimum amount you can withdraw is $80 The price of watching an advertisement is good compared to other sites and it does not take much time and when you register, you donate $5 as a gift from the site
[Click Here To Sign Up Now]

I tried clicking the link but not clickable. Besides I have some few questions for you. Is there any restriction on country that can partake in this activites. And also, like how many days on an average can take a person to reach the withdrawal limit. Is the money in fiat currency?

I tried clicking the link but not clickable. Besides I have some few questions for you. Is there any restriction on country that can partake in this activites. And also, like how many days on an average can take a person to reach the withdrawal limit. Is the money in fiat currency?
I can't put a link because I'm new here contact me to send you a link You can register for all countries of the world And you can withdraw on Paypal, Payoneer and WESTERN UNION
, and the period is two weeks more or less, not sure

Hmm, i wonder the kind of ads I'll be clucking to earn $7 in two minutes via PTC sites. This information looks too good to be fake. No PTC site pays such amount on earth even the developers of the PTC site itself doesn't earn such amount a day, don't come here trying to win over referrals and over-hyping the site.

It tooks time to get 80$ in your account. This website will give only 5ads per day. Each add will pays you 0.45 Cents and minimum withdrawal payout 80$ in PayPal account. In other accounts is 100$ payout . But the website is legit

As soon as I come through any such promising site, the word SCAM pops up the mind. Well what is too good to be true turns out to be fake. And I try to stay away from such scam. A click that promises to pay so good might be a great trap to fall for. We keep hearing of such stories on various forums where people raise a red flag and say how they are a victim of such online scams.

I don't believe the website. It can not be legit. I know that I have not tried the website before. All website that offer that high for just viewing ads is always scam. What company will want to pay you $7 for 2 minutes to just watch an ad. Moreover, I don't think the poster of this thread have gotten his first payment.

No PTC website will pay you that amount of money just by clicking ads. It looks too good to be true and I don't believe in such. Another red flag is that the minimum withdrawal is too high and any website cancer has such minimum withdrawal is likely to be a scam. Even the link you posted here is not clickable and a lot of people will not know how to navigate the website.

Yes you are right all ....its too good to be trueth ! You as the testimonial of the website , why can't you share us your payment proof ! So with this no comment again...

Hello
Today I will talk to you about the best, from which you can earn $ 7 or more per day to watch ads, easy to use and no need to explain, just log in and watch ads and you will see dollars ? The minimum amount you can withdraw is $80 The price of watching an advertisement is good compared to other sites and it does not take much time and when you register, you donate $5 as a gift from the site
[Click Here To Sign Up Now]
Hi Massly,

I have tried watching Ad's and honestly it has been very disappointing and had registered to "addmefast.com" and the payout has been disappointing. It takes a lot more time to generate money from watching Ad's, but I trust that you have this down to a science. Can you share screen shots of your experiences with the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.