How to earn $100 monthly from forum posting!!!

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I know that so many people tend to look down on the potentials that forum posting present, but I always tell those who care that these forums are usually underrated and anyone who really know what they are doing will get to earn a lot of money to at least meet some basic demand.
Most especially for those who live in countries where there is a high rate of unemployment and lack of enough government support for small business owners, you can spend quality time on these forums and then come up with something tangible at the end of the month.

A break down would further convince you.
Let's say you are active on trendri,, bizdustry and beermoneyforum and get to earn at least $1 there every day that would give you a total of at least $90 at the end of the month. Then let us consider those who are then able to add forumcoin to their list, that is an additional give dollars ($6) per month, making a total of $95, then additional $55 can come from just leaving your$95 in a profitable crypto currencies for less than a week if you want to.
This is how I believe one can earn at least $100 per month from these forums.

What do you think?

Solution
Technically speaking, you can make $100 per month from forum posting. For example, you can make just about $60 per month on Trendri alone. Now that you are paid higher rewards for longer posts and threads, you have a high chance of making about $2 per day on Trendri. If you create 200 words threads and create 10 threads, you can earn $1.20. If you create 100 words posts and make 15 posts in a day, you will earn $0.60. You will earn additional if your threads are longer than 200 words, you also earn when someone posts on your threads.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It all boils down to commitment and willingness of the user, some people get bored easily with typing while some people are point blank lazy.

But if one doesn't have anything going on for him, then I'll suggest that person to dedicate himself to earn money.

What I realized is, most of today's youth are lazy except for very few who are able to control themselves and stay disciplined, most prefer to spend their subscription on social media watching videos and checking out other people's lives that don't really care about them than to actually work on these sites to make money.

While some are too lazy to make research and post quality contents they end up plagiarizing other contents and most of them end up getting banned.

So, staying committed and disciplined is the hardest task and there are distractions everywhere, social media is built specifically to keep us addicted it will take a lot of efforts to break free.

In Nigeria, I think sixty dollars is enough to get by in a month but this is relative though and solely dependent on an individual's expenses, one can achieve it by sacrificing 4 hours a day or at most 6 hours.

So yes, it's possible.
You are right about this and I so much agree with all you shared.
What I always believe is that someone who does not have enough financial ground should not give room for laziness in their lives at all, because they have no excuse ever to give at all.
We live in a society where people would try as much as possible to become irresponsible and then blame others.

If only we could channel same energy into something big, it would be of more benefit to our lives than just sitting down to complain what it is obvious that such complains would go nowhere in helping to change our situation.

I just wish I had more than enough time to focus on all the forums and make as much money as possible, so that I won't have to rely on anyone. But being a student makes this difficult as I have to make sure that I am dedicating more time to my studies too, since it is what I have as a back up plans for the future by God's grace. This is why I do not just want to like with this opportunity, but financial challenges usually make me to think outside the box always to get things done.