How to earn $100 monthly from forum posting!!!

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I know that so many people tend to look down on the potentials that forum posting present, but I always tell those who care that these forums are usually underrated and anyone who really know what they are doing will get to earn a lot of money to at least meet some basic demand.
Most especially for those who live in countries where there is a high rate of unemployment and lack of enough government support for small business owners, you can spend quality time on these forums and then come up with something tangible at the end of the month.

A break down would further convince you.
Let's say you are active on trendri,, bizdustry and beermoneyforum and get to earn at least $1 there every day that would give you a total of at least $90 at the end of the month. Then let us consider those who are then able to add forumcoin to their list, that is an additional give dollars ($6) per month, making a total of $95, then additional $55 can come from just leaving your$95 in a profitable crypto currencies for less than a week if you want to.
This is how I believe one can earn at least $100 per month from these forums.

What do you think?

Solution
Technically speaking, you can make $100 per month from forum posting. For example, you can make just about $60 per month on Trendri alone. Now that you are paid higher rewards for longer posts and threads, you have a high chance of making about $2 per day on Trendri. If you create 200 words threads and create 10 threads, you can earn $1.20. If you create 100 words posts and make 15 posts in a day, you will earn $0.60. You will earn additional if your threads are longer than 200 words, you also earn when someone posts on your threads.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's easier said than done bro....I do know definitely that some reasonable amount of money can be made on forum postings but I don't think you can make as high as that. I think it is way too overrated. You may get ban or get limits to your account if you consistently post just because you have a target to meet....with the rush, you may be posting less valuable stuffs.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Technically speaking, you can make $100 per month from forum posting. For example, you can make just about $60 per month on Trendri alone. Now that you are paid higher rewards for longer posts and threads, you have a high chance of making about $2 per day on Trendri. If you create 200 words threads and create 10 threads, you can earn $1.20. If you create 100 words posts and make 15 posts in a day, you will earn $0.60. You will earn additional if your threads are longer than 200 words, you also earn when someone posts on your threads.

Solution
D

Deleted member 13140

Haha mika just saved me the stress of doing the calculation on how much I would earn earn trendri in a day with 200 words on a thread, and also 10 threads a day.
For me it's very simple to create 10 threads a day. Because I love my niche and getting ideas and what to say is not a problem at all. I find it very easy, as Gary vee says self awareness is really the key, and I believe that, why? Because if you try to write on a topic you do not like, you might, or well you will not be productive, and ideas won't be flowing through your head or brain every second you type.

And yes I believe you can earn up to $90 on forum sites in a month, I mean look at the maths mika did, just imagine doing that to earn $1.20 in a day.. just from trendri, and also other forum sites, I can't do the maths now but am assuming it's huge.

Trendri $1.20 a day multiplied by 30 days = that is $36 in a month, if you are consistent.

Bizdustry let's say you earn just about the same amount, that is also $36

And sites like forumcoin, that will be extremely huge if you make out time for then as well.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you do not have any work, if you can spend all day long posting on forums, if you can create a lot of posts in shot time (because you type past, and you can think pretty fast), if you are not tired of monotony, then you can make $100 or even more from forum posting.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know that so many people tend to look down on the potentials that forum posting present, but I always tell those who care that these forums are usually underrated and anyone who really know what they are doing will get to earn a lot of money to at least meet some basic demand.
Most especially for those who live in countries where there is a high rate of unemployment and lack of enough government support for small business owners, you can spend quality time on these forums and then come up with something tangible at the end of the month.

A break down would further convince you.
Let's say you are active on trendri,, bizdustry and beermoneyforum and get to earn at least $1 there every day that would give you a total of at least $90 at the end of the month. Then let us consider those who are then able to add forumcoin to their list, that is an additional give dollars ($6) per month, making a total of $95, then additional $55 can come from just leaving your$95 in a profitable crypto currencies for less than a week if you want to.
This is how I believe one can earn at least $100 per month from these forums.

What do you think?
Well you can not make $55 from investing $100 in a profitable cryptocurrency in 2 weeks ,in a situation like this that means the coin has to increase by 50% which is not likely to be possible except you are lucky but this is not always a constant way of making money in cryptocurrency, .. and beside it is not really easy for you to concentrate on all those forums you have mentioned, you'll be straining your eyes which will cause a lot of eye pain and headache .. and it's not good to spend so much time on the screen every day.

Victorial

I enjoyed your analysis but it is not that simple. You just have to be more than focused to earn $100 a month posting on forums. Plus a student or a person with offline work cannot do so. To get the job done effectively, one has to make posting on forums a full-time job because there are many sites that you can earn from.

Bizdustry is very good as one can make $1 a day for 50 short posts without any time limit. The time limit for beermoney makes it simpler but can take the whole day to get $1. Here on Trendri, your posts and threads count do the work

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What @Mika and @Bookwormlux said is the simple truth, anyone very active on forums can earn such monthly posting on forums. I earned more than that amount monthly on bizdustry alone during my early days, which started from November to January, because I was a VIP member back then. Even at trendri I earned average of $30 monthly when it is stable, Admin have been wonderful since my day one, that's why I'm still here. At the moment I'm trying my best to get back to my usual days of posting on forums and making more articles to push my earnings up, at least $300 monthly.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It's easier said than done bro....I do know definitely that some reasonable amount of money can be made on forum postings but I don't think you can make as high as that. I think it is way too overrated. You may get ban or get limits to your account if you consistently post just because you have a target to meet....with the rush, you may be posting less valuable stuffs.
I believe you are saying this because you have something else doing to earn money obviously. My point of view was actually in consideration of individuals who may have been done with school and are finding it hard to cope with being able to secure a job. They have all the time in the world, and this is not impossible.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I believe you are saying this because you have something else doing to earn money obviously. My point of view was actually in consideration of individuals who may have been done with school and are finding it hard to cope with being able to secure a job. They have all the time in the world, and this is not impossible.
I get the point that if you don't have a job or something else doing you may concentrate of forum sites but even if you don't have a job you can't be sitting down in one place typing all day long without having anything else to do and believe me if you start mounting on forums like that, you are likely to be ban. Just do it reasonably!

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I get the point that if you don't have a job or something else doing you may concentrate of forum sites but even if you don't have a job you can't be sitting down in one place typing all day long without having anything else to do and believe me if you start mounting on forums like that, you are likely to be ban. Just do it reasonably!
I wonder what someone who does not have a job will be doing that would make it impossible for them to be able to settle down and focus on something as basic as forum posting, except if the person is not serious.
About getting banned, that would only happen if you are new and also not posting quality contents.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
You are right any way. But before one can make up to that $60 per month because before one can achieve this then you will work like machine. And remember body also need rest so one need to be careful so that there would not breast down some day.
Also I want to let you know that this thread and comment that you Will be posting must be of a good quality. My own take is that averagely one can be making $40 per month with hard work.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am a student I make over that via forum posting alone, I don't create low quality posts, I settle down to create contents for the forums I am into. But posting on the ones that rewards 2 cents per post can't earn you that, you need to post where you can earn higher reward. I am a Mod in two forums, one is a paid to post one, and the other isn't. I was hired by recommendation, he pays me to moderate his forum contents, and also do some posting, and generate weekly forum newsletter and so on. I also do contract posting in some Non paid to post sites and I they pay me higher for my job. When I combine them all, it makes me over $100 a month.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think I am getting what you are driving at. I guess this is one of the methods people use to earn so much that makes it seem so mysterious. I am trying to refer to the solution that the first person that commented gave. Well this is quite great and I am sure that it is effective. Just Like they say “information is power” some people earn so much from just little but very effective information, in Nigeria today, I just believe one has to be informed if you want to make good money especially when we are talking about online jobs.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are simply different ways to earn it posting on forums, you can't get it from a single forum. Even at picoworkers I get a job to post for forums at the rate of $0.10 pee posts, and at times the employer simply request for 25 messages which is $2.5 there. You can simply do it within one hour, she you're off. If you get such kind of job thrice a week or twice a week it will be $5-$7.5, combine it with others, you'll earn really well monthly posting on forums.

greenieS

Verified member
You can make $ 100 a month from posting on forums, but not from one. For example, you can make $ 60 a month from tenders. Which I think is okay. But there are also forums that are tender (I don't give a name because I don't want to advertise) where you can also earn a maximum of $ 1- $ 1.5.5 $ -2 $ per day, which again leads to $ 60 per month. If you have 3-4 forums like this, you can make $ 200 a month. :) but you have to spend a few hours in front of the pc and like what you do. to make quality posts / topics, not spam and off-topic.

Rachael

Verified member
Well, I have not really been engaged on forums apart from Bizdustry which is no longer monetizing and that has made many creators desert the forum because obviously, no one would like to burn his time and data resources to work for a site that will not appreciate or give out little rewards. I am currently here on Trendri and inasmuch as I enjoy relating with the discussions here, I also hope to earn some incentives or rewards as compensation. I do not doubt the possibility of making $100 monthly by posting on forums but this would warrant that you diversify because I do not think that such money could be made on solely one forum considering the low payout. It would also demand dedicating quality time because even to post comment here, it takes me nothing less than 3hours if I am consistent. It is not also easy for those who have other offline activities to combine effectively and earn $100 monthly. One complaint on these forums is that, if you are just mounted on the site, there is high chances that your account would get permanently restricted even when you adhered to all the rule. In summary, everything should be done in moderation. If you earn $30 or $25, give yourself a pat because your did your best.

E

eldavis

It's easier said than done, there is no doubt that one can make such amount on forum posting alone, but the issue is do you have the time to do it? For you to be able to earn such, it means you have to put all your energies and time on forums. I believe alot of us have one or two things we do outside the internet as well. Some persons have offline jobs and activities that would not allow them dedicate that much time on forums.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Well, I have not really been engaged on forums apart from Bizdustry which is no longer monetizing and that has made many creators desert the forum because obviously, no one would like to burn his time and data resources to work for a site that will not appreciate or give out little rewards. I am currently here on Trendri and inasmuch as I enjoy relating with the discussions here, I also hope to earn some incentives or rewards as compensation. I do not doubt the possibility of making $100 monthly by posting on forums but this would warrant that you diversify because I do not think that such money could be made on solely one forum considering the low payout. It would also demand dedicating quality time because even to post comment here, it takes me nothing less than 3hours if I am consistent. It is not also easy for those who have other offline activities to combine effectively and earn $100 monthly. One complaint on these forums is that, if you are just mounted on the site, there is high chances that your account would get permanently restricted even when you adhered to all the rule. In summary, everything should be done in moderation. If you earn $30 or $25, give yourself a pat because your did your best.
You are right about this, but the fact still remains that a lot of us do not even have any better thing doing offline t sustain ourselves and so we could afford to spend s much time and energy on forums to be able to reach our Target daily without feeling bad.

Talking about the time spent and whether it is worth it or not, it would be important for people to first check out how much time that they are spending on social media platforms daily before even saying the time spent on forums is too much m I personally accessed these things and then came to a conclusion that it is better to spend 10 hours of forum and earn, while learning at the same time than to remain on social media platforms like Facebook, Whatsapp, telegram, Instagram, Twitter, tik tok, Snapchat, and others without adding any value to my life.

This is why I can discipline myself t make sure that I am completing my tasks here, instead of just staying online on platforms that are not profitable in anyway,, but only Succeed in enabling me to waste my precious time that would have been committed to something else and gain better returns.

Do you agree with me?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
It all boils down to commitment and willingness of the user, some people get bored easily with typing while some people are point blank lazy.

But if one doesn't have anything going on for him, then I'll suggest that person to dedicate himself to earn money.

What I realized is, most of today's youth are lazy except for very few who are able to control themselves and stay disciplined, most prefer to spend their subscription on social media watching videos and checking out other people's lives that don't really care about them than to actually work on these sites to make money.

While some are too lazy to make research and post quality contents they end up plagiarizing other contents and most of them end up getting banned.

So, staying committed and disciplined is the hardest task and there are distractions everywhere, social media is built specifically to keep us addicted it will take a lot of efforts to break free.

In Nigeria, I think sixty dollars is enough to get by in a month but this is relative though and solely dependent on an individual's expenses, one can achieve it by sacrificing 4 hours a day or at most 6 hours.

So yes, it's possible.