How to do Text Message Marketing

Mika

VIP Contributor
As a business and a marketing guy, you need to use a marketing method that can not only reach a lot of people but also has a higher conversion rate. One of the marketing methods that has a huge reach and also a high conversion rate is text message marketing. This marketing method basically involves sending text messages to your potential clients. This is very effective because a lot of people check their text messages right away, so it's a great way to reach them. It's better than making individual phone calls because you can send the same message to many people at once.

SHAHID123

I used text message marketing technique while I was doing online rice business. First I given ad on OLX.com and when I got so many customers then I started sending them text messages, these messages were remaining a sort of reminder of my product. Sometimes I send them messages with pictures of new varieties of rices. This method supported me remarkably and my overall sales increases many folds. In order to grab new customers I randomly messaging people and telling them about my product so I get many customers by this way.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
It's called BulkSMS, it makes it easier to reach out to your customers and also give you company a professional outlook which can lead to more customers and Brand awareness, there are a lot of businesses that sells the bundle, so how it works is you buy a bundle of a Bulk sms and upload all of the contacts you want to reach and there will be a box where your text message will go into, there's an option to reach out to numbers on DND mode.

They charge lower than a standard sms and most of your messages gets delivered right into the inbox.

Leah Kelvin

Mobile marketing through text messages, or SMS marketing, is a very good way for companies to reach their target customers. To achieve this, get customer approval and have rewards in place so as to be able to collect names and numbers. Segment your audience using appropriate variables and develop informative communications that carry concise call-to-action statements. For maximum effectiveness provide timely and informative materials with relevance while maximizing timing as well as frequency. Using these steps, businesses can effectively use text message marketing to communicate with audiences they are to conduct business with.