amalrnair

I am using ClickBank as the example network and product here, but you can use ANY product and the same idea will apply and same steps as I cover .An autoresponder allows you to gather your most valuable asset (your email list/audience) while paying for traffic or reaping the results of time spent and hard work of SEO.

send me a message and I will send it over

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you want to use clickbank to start your affiliate marketing journey it is quite very easily and a lot of people around the world arw supported.

Opening a clickbank account is not really hard because if you visit the website all you need is your email and a few information about yourself then you are already signed up.

After then you can visit the outlet marketplace in which you can see wide range of products available for anyone to promote. Depending on your niche, you can choose anyone and anyone that suits your interest, you can promote them on several platforms.

I always advise people that want to venture into affiliate marketing to have very good traffic sources because as an affiliate marketer traffic is one of the most important things you need to have if not you will not succeed.

You can start a niche blog and build it within some period of time then you can start promoting different affiliate products on it.

A lot of people who use their website to promote different affiliate products make thousands of dollars on monthly basis. Affiliate marketing needs a lot of skills and dedication for you to be able to succeed on it.