How to delete a domain name from adsterra account

Ajebo25

Verified member
For so long adsterra has been one of the best ad networks in blogging many bloggers use adsterra on their blog simply because it requires no approval before you can be able to use it to monetize your blog because if you register now you get approval immediately unlike adsense which requires approval which is not guaranteed because of access strict rules but in this case adsterra is different even their ads is great when it comes to placement on like pop-up ads or propeller which has annoying at which usually chases away traffic from a blog adsterra is different.

But one of the problems which many people are facing on adsterra is the problem of deleting a website which has been registered before I once bought a expired domain and couldn't register it on my adsterra account due to the fact that it has already been registered by the Old user of the domain name on his own account so the best way to solve this is just by contacting their customer support they'll give you a code which you will upload to the homepage of your blog and after doing that they will automatically delete the domain name from the before account and add to your own account but before that they will give you a verification code to just to verify that you are the owner of that blog truly

Massimo

About verification for your domain i must say that in other ad networks your account is under review until you reach some traffic value. For example, there is an ad network call AdMaven that allows you to get the code without using verified code on your site. However, if they are suspicious of traffic source the user gets a warning message from their system that the account may be blocked until he approves it by sending some data of the traffic.