How to deal with Loneliness?

raaman

Valued Contributor
Loneliness is not a mental condition that affects only certain types of people. The truth is that loneliness can affect anyone, young and old, at any time in life. However, it is common for older people, who are separating, or divorcing.

It is also common among those who have suffered the death of a loved one. Even young people have problems with loneliness. A survey on loneliness indicates that adults aged between 18 to22, feel lonelier than the rest of the population.

Loneliness is due to various factors and over time, it can affect your emotional and physical health. If you feel lonely, the first step in managing loneliness is realizing what you are feeling and the impact it has on your life.

Loneliness is can't be dealt with, alone. If someone is lonely, it means the person is a loner and lives in isolation. This can be very bad in my own experience. We are not created to be alone. I think we are created to cohort with ourselves. When we begin to live in isolation, we will openly be insecure, by being prone to disparate issues like depression, or helplessness. You don't know when you might need assistance.

Loneliness can be cured by interacting with the right people, not people that will make you feel bad or depressed.since we all have family members then staying with them when lonely can be of help. Loneliness isn’t great but we can also find solace in ourselves. Learn to be your own company

Loneliness is not a mental condition that affects only certain types of people. The truth is that loneliness can affect anyone, young and old, at any time in life. However, it is common for older people, who are separating, or divorcing.

It is also common among those who have suffered the death of a loved one. Even young people have problems with loneliness. A survey on loneliness indicates that adults aged between 18 to22, feel lonelier than the rest of the population.

Loneliness is due to various factors and over time, it can affect your emotional and physical health. If you feel lonely, the first step in managing loneliness is realizing what you are feeling and the impact it has on your life.
Loneliness is really a bad phase of life in which person can't get a right direction or path to move on. However I never face such situations in my life but many friends of mine are undergoing with such situations. I asked them so their reply is really shocking. One of them gave me a socking answer and that was of suicide. I was shocked and was thinking that a loneliness can go at such extent where people think about suicide? I don't know what is the reason behind of it but whatever it is really shocking for me.