How to create a payeer account

Geny rem official

Setup account
  1. Step 1: Create Merchant. Go to the Merchant Settings. Press Add merchant. ...
  2. Step 2: Configure Merchant. Go to the created Merchant. ...
  3. Step 3: Get Merchant credentials. Account No. ...
  4. Step 4: Create API User. Go to the Mass Payouts section. ...
  5. Step 5: Get API User credentials. API User ID.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220119-004116_Opera Mini.jpg
    Screenshot_20220119-004116_Opera Mini.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 0

Wiserr

Wow that's very great, I really appreciate you efforts for bringing this to me, I have never for once know how to create a payeer account but from today I believe I will not have problem in creating a payeer account thank you, if you won't mind my asking can you please explain how it works, I'm saying this because this my first time of using payeer I'm about to use it, u have never for once know how it works can you please explain to me in how it works?, I will much appreciate it, I have used a PayPal account to send and receive payments but for this payeer us it a same thing with Paypal? Sorry for my questions the truth is that I need more clearification on this it seems like you are having good experience on this I want you please to explain abit further if you won't mind, after PayPal payeer is the other best way to receive and send money most site's uses this two payments option PayPal and payeer, at first and don't know how to create a payeer account but by this your clear explanation I believe I can create it myself without the help of anybody, thank you.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Payeer is definitely a very good financial service provider and I particularly love the fact that they are providing services in cryptocurrency . PayPal services is not available in my country and as such will usually try to use other methods of sending and receiving money from international clients and this is a method that I think is actually very good and a lot of people should try it out . I have been able to receive payment from three people from an article that I wrote for them online and I received it in a very quick time without so much charges.