How to create a business out of teaching languages

Ummigal

In today's world, alot of children are unable to speak or communicate in their native languages as they have already adopted English language as their number one language. This is due to advancement of the society we now live in, social media and other factors too numerous to mention. The number of children and young adults who cannot effectively speak or understand their local dialect is alarming. This has now become a very serious cause of concern to alot of parents and elders who always wish that the younger generations just like them could speak their native language fluently as well as English language.
Some parents are even ready to employ the services of a private language tutor for their children who would be engaging them atleast twice or three times a week. The reason for this is that they are always too busy at their workplaces to have enough time for that. Also, they might be living in a society that have people with different cultures and ethnicity. So, if you are very fluent in major languages like hausa, Yoruba, igbo, French or any language in question, you could create an opportunity out of it for yourself.
Also, some parents might desire their kids to learn an international language like French, Spanish, German or Portuguese for future educational purposes. If you are good in any of the languages and could reach out to such parents, you could earn as much as 50,000 naira to 150,000 naira especially when you are the only one who is very fluent in such languages. Also, there are grown-ups which includes businessmen and women who are interested in learning an international language so as to boost their communication skills when interacting with foreign clients. This would even present more opportunities for you aside monetary aspects if you could meet such folks. You can also set up online classes where you could teach your students at the same time so that all of them could progress in the same learning curve.

Communication is one of the important aspect in time of business. Having a good communication skills can help alot in an interaction with your customers. Sometimes the problem we face in business is the lack of good communication skills it is possible to start a business even though you can't speak a good English but it very much improvement to learn how to speak an communicate well

We have a family friend who has that business of teaching English to Koreans. I was actually invited to be a teacher but I declined because their office is very far from our home. Now it looks like the couple who manages the business are getting rich and they have opened a branch in the metro. But it is not an easy business because you need to have connections to foreigners.

Language teaching business is very lucrative especially in some developed countries. Some of these non-english-speaking countries employ English speaking people to teach their children. I personally know someone who teach English in China. You really makes some money teaching English. There are also websites that allow people to teach non English-speaking people online.

Being a linguistic is the new oil well especially in the overseas, I have a friend who can speak French and has been looking for job, moving from one interview to the other but wasn't getting anything, he went for an interview as usual and there were some french guys there, he joined in their conversation, and that was the turning point for him. He now works with an international company and earns big.what the certificate could not do his language skills did.

This language teaching thing is a lucrative job for instance, those non English speaking countries do employ peoples who hear English to interpret for them. Communication skills are very important especially when you are actually fluent with English and one other language like Chinese. You would earn a lot cause they some site's online where you would be paid to teach Chinese citizen English language. So no knowledge is lost in our modern day

Teaching language is another good way one can make a good income. I know of someone who can speak and fluently three foreign languages together, she studied linguistic in the university but now while waiting to get a job she has already setup her language training center where she makes good money on a daily basis. There are many people out there who want to learn one foreign language or the other.

Monetizing your language skills is a good business idea but it depends on the country you are. In my country, people do teach it but they are not really regarded as important, most parents or people in general believe it is just a normal sound they can catch up without paying extra money. So if you really want to make it with this skill, look into going out to other places

You can create a business and definitely make a living out of teaching other languages to people. You can look online and search for websites that offer such services like LatinHire. You can alternatively create a YouTube channel and monetize it by making videos on a regular basis that teach such languages to those wishing to learn.

Yea I have friends who cannot even speak our dialect. I'm beginning to think in this same direction. A business can be created around this and make some side income with it. This is something I think will be beneficial in a densely populated area where you can meet a lot of people in this category. Getting such people in rural areas might be uneasy.

yes i agree with you that teaching languages is a very lucrative job . I once met a friend while he came visiting Nigeria sometime around 2004 , from Ukraine . It was learnt that there isn't any job for foreigners in Ukraine back then . But these old friend of mine later explained to me how he manages to earn $750 usd monthly from teaching English language in the evenings , right in the heart of Kyiv, ukraine . so, i believe that their will always be money in teaching.

Teaching languages pay. It is a very lucrative business if you are very good at it and have the right target market for it. You must identify your target market; to determine the type of language learners that you hope to attract. Then you will select a teaching location and then purchase teaching supplies and other resources.

Well said. I heard that there are even online platforms where you can be employed to teach English language to Asian kids.

But you will have to undergo some vigorous tests and in some cases you might be asked to present education certificates and all that before you could be allowed to join.