How to control the unnecessary depression during the continual lockdown

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Since last year we were having continual lockdowns of 2 weeks to 2 months. People are confined to homes. But even when there is no lockdown those below 18 years old and above 65 years old are not allowed outside of their home. They can get arrested if they are accosted in a public place.

Think of the depression that many are suffering particularly those people who are living alone. Fortunately we have the tv and the internet to at least lessen the boredom. But some surveys said that many are depressed and the government should do something about it.

My take on the boredom and depression is to use the video conferencing to get a feeling that there is social life somehow. Being with relatives and friends in an online chat can greatly reduce the chance of experiencing depression.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Avoiding depression during lockdown is quite very simple and straight forward provided you are serious. During the Corona virus pandemic lockdown in my country I ventured into different ways of making money online and joined a lot of online communities that talks about online money making. This was probably the method I used to conquer any form of depression or loneliness.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Recently, there was 100 days lockdown. Did I have any mental health issues during the lockdown? No! How did I manage to remain sane? It is simple, I continued working and did not even once thought that the country has shut down due to Corona Virus pandemic. If you work, your mind will remain busy and when the mind is busy, negative thoughts will rarely come to your mind.

itsgottabeyaya

This was really a struggle for me when the pandemic first hit. But keeping busy really helps. Learning a new skill online or taking up something like home workouts really helped me.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
May be I am the only one though, I don't get depressed when I am making money online or discussing ways of making money online. Primarily I am an ambivert which can blend with being social and being reserved. In as much there is light, you will either see me on phone or on books.