How To Control Dopamine Levels To Beat Addiction?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The word "addiction" can refer to things, behavior substances, etc that you cannot quit. You can become addicted to good things and bad things as well. Unfortunately, majority of the people in the world are addicted to many bad things nowadays. Addictions are really hard to quit. I am myself suffering from addiction and I can feel the pain myself. As far as I have studied, our brains play a major role when it comes to getting addicted. The dopamine is a chemical neurotransmitters that makes you feel "Happy" whenever you get involved in addictive behavior or consume addictive substances. Unfortunately, it is not so easy to control dopamine. I have been taking antidepressants to lower down my dopamine levels but it looks like taking anti-depressants is not enough. I have serotonin deficiency and excessive dopamine in my brain. So, how to manage or lower down your dopamine levels in order to beat addiction?

D

Deleted member 54885

Fruits are very good for the body because they give the body good minerals and vitamins