How to Build Huge Followers Without Spending Money

Mika

VIP Contributor
Whether you are a blogger, an online entrepreneur, a freelancer, or just a person interested in working online, social media platforms offer you a lot of earning opportunities. However, social media platform will provide you benefits only when you have managed to build huge followers. A lot of people will tell you that it is really difficult to build followers. But is that so?

Well, you can build followers in two ways, one, through an organic method, and two, through paid methods. When you use paid method, you will have to advertise your page or boost your post to reach audience. If you are using organic method, you should offer quality content to build followers.

Publish short videos. Short videos can build followers easily in a short time.

Start contests and reward programs

Publish quizzes and polls to encourage user engagement.

Publish infographics, with useful and interesting facts and figures

Publish meme.

The key to build followers is to share useful and interesting content.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
This seems impossible nowadays as there is no way to build followers without spending any money. What you are talking about is publish content but when it goes to build followers you need to run ads to bring followers, the only way for free is to spam your channel on youtube comments but your account will get banned and comments ghosted soon @Mika.

Shaf

Verified member
You can build a large following for free. It's just that you need to give it a lot of time, at least a year before you see any decent results.
To do this, you have to lead with value, a lot of it without expecting anything in return for a while. To make this easier, you should have another source of income such that even if you make no money here, you won't become desperate or quit.

I did this for a while and that was what made me stop. I had no job or way to pay the bills, so I pitched my product real fast and people ran away. This is what I've realized in hindsight.

I've seen Facebook groups with hundreds of thousands of members, YouTube channels too. Someone I know starred sharing her food recipes about a year ago and now has about 1000 subscribers. This should give one an idea of the time it takes.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Once you start building contents online you have to be consistent with it. First of all you have to choose a profitable niche in which you know is going to capture the interest of your followers. Then if you ha e the capacity every now and then you can organize giveaways for your followers. There are fun and different games you can organize as well that will engage your audience. A common mistake influencers make is not indulging their audience and not relating with them. They just make post and that is the end, when followers make comments they don't even reply or give as little as a like. Let your audience feel like they are heard then watch your followers grow, it works like magic. Also, don't post today and be nowhere to be found in the next three days. You'll not gain you'll lose the little you have as well. Be consistent with your activities.