How to Bring Regular Readers to Your Blog

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want readers regularly, heading toward your blog you should create “cornerstone content”. Cornerstone content is content about a specific topic that can be broken up into lots of derivative sections such as short articles, infographics, forum posts, and eBooks. Most of the time cornerstone content has more than 2000 words and has great value. This kind of content is also known as being link worthy. Link worthy means people will be interested in sharing this content on their websites or social sites. Remember that you want to encourage your readers to visit your blog regularly, therefore, spending a lot of time to build cornerstone content greatly helps.

If you want regular readers on your blog, you should also update your blog regularly. Updating means publishing new content as well as updating old content.

AfriPeeps Official

These are nice suggestions but I wish there can be another way to drive traffic to my blog because I have tried all the suggestions above and still have traffic issues as I am not having traffic on my blog. I will appreciate big you can share us more suggestions.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways to bring organic traffic to your website is to engage in search engine optimisation for your website. The simplest way to go about this is to first start with keyword research. You need to look out for keywords no one is answering on Google search engine. After that you write content targeting those keywords. it will not take long before you rank number one for those keywords and you are going to receive free organic traffic to your website.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is another opener. I have been always thinking the only way is to have more users to the website is by creating good contents which will be attracting more users to partake in the website. But with what you said now, I think there are more ways of generating traffic to websites ml

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want readers on your blog, you need readable content on your blog. Readable content means the article is interesting, useful, well written, and presents information that is not available elsewhere. Having readable content is not enough, your content must also be search engine optimized. Formatting also plays a role on bringing readers.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I agree with the regular updating. Some readers take the blog as a reading material that is similar to a magazine. When your blog has many interested readers then they will always be awaiting for the updates. If you miss a regular update you might lose some of your regular readers because the tendency is to focus on some other blogs.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want readers on your blog, you need readable content on your blog. Readable content means the article is interesting, useful, well written, and presents information that is not available elsewhere. Having readable content is not enough, your content must also be search engine optimized. Formatting also plays a role on bringing readers.
Agreed. If someone likes articles on your site, he or she might consider visiting your blog. If the visitors like your site, they might subscribe to your blog and they might come to your site every time you publish a new content. Formatting also plays a huge role. If your article is good for poorly formatted, you don't get readers.