How to better juggle both online and offline jobs

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I read sometimes where people just get an online job and they want they want to quit their offline job. The truth is that you can juggle the two provided you want to which I believe you should because it's always good to have streams of income. So how you perfectly juggle the two.

You need to plan your schedule your time so that you know when to do each. Online jobs like the one we do here doesn't have a specific time so you can create a comvience time for it while you still do your offline job

Try to sometimes switch things up to avoid boredom. You can sometimes start with your online jobs to do the offline own later if you can. it will help you be less stressful.

You can make the one less stressful s kind of hobby for you. Maybe the jobs online so that you would enjoy one as a job while the other as a hobby.

What do you think?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
It’s not easy juggling both online and offline jobs. You have to be a great multitasker to do so, and it’s not always easy to find the right balance between your work and personal life.

Here are some tips on how to better juggle both online and offline jobs:

-Plan your schedule ahead of time. Make sure you schedule enough time to get everything done at the end of the day, so you don’t have to stress out about what else needs to get done after work hours.

-Keep track of all your tasks by using a digital calendar. This will help keep everything organized so that you don’t forget anything important that needs to be done during the day.

-Don’t forget about fun activities outside of work. If possible, make sure some part of your workday is outside of your normal routine or schedule. This can help give you some balance when it comes down time for sleep or other important things in life.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Definitely mate, Nothing good comes easy you would need to work hard if you also need to do what would bring you extra money. Having both online or offline job shouldn't be much of a problem if you planned your schedule well. Online jobs most times don't have limited time so you should work a plan to accommodate it maybe during your break or lunch time.

You can even do your online tadk in the evenings. it is all about prepping up yourself to see one of your jobs as a total hobby that you would love to do. As I have already stated it can't be easy but it is doable.

I totally agree with you with the need to inculcate fun things that would keep you enjoying the work. Infact, use anything that will help you to keep working as far as it is for you to finish your job at the end of the day

Vladv26

As you said I think planning is very important in everything that you do. If you have a regular offline job you probably can't choose your own schedule for working so you will have to plan you online work according to your offline work schedule. Choose a time of the day when you are not tired or stressed to do you online work because you will just postpone it. For example if you do not feel like working after your offline job then take some time off to relax yourself. Eat something, take a shower, spend some time doing an activity that you enjoy or if you feel like then take a nap to gain some energy. Afterwards you can also get started on your online work. My suggestion would be to take it easy and do not stress yourself too much, like working 8 hours on offline job and then working another 5 hours on online work. That's not a good working routine.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Balancing both online and offline jobs can be a challenge. But it doesn't have to be hard or time-consuming, if you follow these five steps, you'll be able to keep your work life in sync with your personal life so you can enjoy the best of both worlds.

1. Have a clear vision of what success looks like for each role.

2. Be willing to experiment with different approaches and see what works best for you.

3. Don't underestimate the importance of communication between roles—make sure everyone knows what's expected from them so there aren't any surprises!

4. Set aside time for each day to focus on one particular project or task at hand, so that when it comes time for your next meeting or phone call, you'll know how much time remains before completion of that particular item on the agenda—and how much time is left over for working on other items as well (because even if they don't seem urgent now, they may become urgent later).

5. Finally, don't forget about yourself! Whether it's taking breaks during meetings because you're feeling overwhelmed by all.

Thank you very much for bringing this thread up, in addition, assuming you have an online job and an offline job, here are some tips to help you juggle both:

1. Establish a set schedule and stick to it. This will help you to keep track of your time and avoid overlap in your commitments.

2. Set aside dedicated time for each job. This will help you to stay focused and avoid getting overwhelmed.

3. Stay organized. Use a planner or calendar to keep track of your tasks and deadlines. This will help you to keep your work separate and avoid overlap.

4. Don't try to do everything at once. Dedicate your time to one task at a time and take breaks in between. This will help you to stay focused and avoid burnout.

5. Communicate with your employer. Let them know your schedule and ask for their understanding and flexibility. This will help you to maintain a good working relationship.

Etini

Valued Contributor
It is actually not an easy thing to work offline and online at the same time. One thing I have noticed about this is that when you are at each of the duty posts, the other one suffers. There are times I take my phone to work hoping that somehow, I would steal a moment to do something online. I rarely meet up with that target. Or I carry offline work to do at home when I am supposed to be online working, the offline work would lie there untouched.
The way I strike a balance between online and offline his is by scheduling online jobs to be done at night. I use to have light for the whole night in my location. I sleep early and wake up by 23:00 or thereabout. From there, I work till about 3-4 am and sleep again. Wake up by 6 and get set for offline work.