How To Attract Unique Visitors From Social Media Platforms?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
A few years ago, I created a website using a sub domain. I used the weekly platform because at that time it was the only platform I thought was suitable for me in order to make a website. It also had a website builder that might help to create a website because it had a drag and drop creator which was pretty easy to use. This is something that I never found on other website builders. I created a website and my niche was health. This is because it is a kind of niche I am comfortable with. I wrote a few articles and published those high-quality articles on my blog, but I abandoned the plan because I never thought that it is worthy enough. My fears turned out to be true because in the current times I planned to write for a website called "Paid For Articles ". The website required me to use my social media account to gain unique visitors. I was not able to generate even a single unique visitor to my articles. If I had purchased a domain and written articles for my own website, all of my efforts would have gone in vain because I am simply not able to attract traffic from social media! So, how can I attract massive traffic from social media?

D

Deleted member 13140

well if you were on Quora I believe you would have tried and gotten at least 5 visitors in a day and that would have been the answer to your issue, Quora is a question and answer platform where you can answer questions on any particular topic, it's very easy, all you have to do is to avoid posting a link if you're new to Quora unless you might be temporally blocked and it would take weeks if not a month to recover from so be careful.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to attract unique visitors from social media, you will have to target your promotional campaign to the people who are your potential client. For instance, if your blog is about parenting, you need to target your blog to married couples with kids. If you promote your parenting blog to unmarried couples and teens, you will never receive traffic. The key to building targeted traffic is to promote your blog to the people who are likely to read your articles. Furthermore, you also need to build a huge following on your page, not just 1000 or 2000 but 10,000-20,000 at least.

D

Deleted member 28127

The visitors to your articles must come from Picoworkers means the visitor is visiting your website using a social media link and browsing article and provides feedback at answer reply but: Have you any suggestions about articles? Paid for articles pays for visitors not hits.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I could remember like five years ago that I used social media especially Facebook to generate traffic to my blog. It was easy then and that time I do gain up to 5000 views on my blog daily.
But nowadays it is no longer easy as Facebook is blocking website links. Still on still we can use social media to generate few traffic.
The best way to generate easy traffic on Facebook is through Facebook ads.