How to attract readers to our blogs

Mertayasa

Below my tips to attract readers to love our blogs
1. Write regularly. I give you a secret leak about blogging that sets it apart from the rest: consistency. The writing that readers want is actually simple, if they already like it then they will really look forward to the next article. So write consistently.

2. Write about Passion. I once met someone who said that the most important thing is not to love the topic, but to love the activity of writing. But for me, writing is broad. Writing what we love will actually be able to boost our passion and productivity in writing.

3. Ask for opinion. This is one of the ways I usually do when I start blogging. It turned out that the input from various readers made me know more about how to write what they really wanted.

4. Always cek the flow. I usually do this after I finish writing. Checking flow actually just want to see the flow of writing. Is the writing at the beginning relevant and coherent to the last explanation? However, I rarely use check flow when making list articles like this.

Hopefully it can help you get more traffic, the points is you have to really work hard and smart.
Good luck.​

uforwealth

Verified member
It is true that passion, consistency and flow of your writing play significant roles in attracting visitors or readers to websites or blogs.

It is unfortunate that many boogers or website owners do not pay attention to these 3 important factors and that is the reason why they always fail.

Thank you for the tips!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
All the points you have given here is valid and a lot of successful blogger used this method to get a lot of people to their platform. Doing search engine optimisation well is one of the methods in which you can get a lot of traffic and readers to your website. Another way you can get people to your website is creating social media presence in the sense that whatever news or content you post on your website you will put it on social media platforms and get people to go to your website and read it.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Nice points you mentioned! It takes time to gain readership and make your business work well. And for that we need to write passionately and regularly. Without passion, any work can seem boring and lifeless. And it's more better to write something similar to your readers taste, so that not just you but your readers can enjoy your content too.