meesharose

I just started an online Jewelry Business and I would like some helpful information on how to drive traffic to my online store. I have been using social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tik Tok. i would like to have more ideas as well. Feel free to let me know some ideas. I appreciate your help. Thank you

Do you know ? Making contacts with others is the secret to grow our business. Making contacts with others are must .so i have many ideas to grow our business .
1)open you business account on instagram. You have to post jawelery photos on Instagram per day to get traffic on your business and write in description to order contact me also add location..
2) youtube - it is the best platform to grow our business . you can make vedio with price . you can add address of our in description and also add Instagram links

I have this kind of business is offline based and of course carrying it online will even boost more sales and they make it successful. One of the methods in which you can use to advertise your product is using WhatsApp platform. You need to get contacts of people then start advertising on your WhatsApp status.

You can actually explore so many ways of advertising your goods to your potential customers depending on what you will want to achieve period for a basic I advise you to try social Media apps like Facebook ads targeting people who have declared interest in jewellery product around your location before.