How quick can someone make money by blogging?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that blogging is one of the cool ways you can make money online. Blogging offer someone chance to become his or her own boss. This means you can work at any time you wish.

I have watched different success story about blogging on YouTube and this got me fascinated to blogging.

The major reason why I like it is because all the low-barrier entry it requires to start blogging. All You Need Is to pick a niche, register a domain name with and hosting account and someone is good to go.

I know it requires patients to make money with blogging. But I want to ask that how long it's going to take before I can start making money if I start to engage in blogging right now?

Last edited:
The truth is that there is no shortcut to any meaningful way of making money. Blogging is lucrative and if you want to venture into it you need consistency and some level of knowledge. You need to master SEO which is very important to get traffic organically. After you might have picked your niche, you need to create quality articles that can rank on Google. I think when all these things are in place then you shouldn't take over 6 months for you to monetize it.

the reason why I am concerned about the direction it's going to take before someone can make money with blogging is that I read it somewhere that a new blog will experience sandbox for at least 6 months before they could start receiving good traffic. This got me worried a little bit because I would like to see results right from the second month perhaps my expectation is too high.

the reason why I am concerned about the direction it's going to take before someone can make money with blogging is that I read it somewhere that a new blog will experience sandbox for at least 6 months before they could start receiving good traffic. This got me worried a little bit because I would like to see results right from the second month perhaps my expectation is too high.
Those are just as assertions and opinions. it is quite possible for you to start seeing results from the second month but at the same time it is also important for you to be patient. As long as you are consistent and focused and of course doing the right thing, you must be successful at it.

@Chibson I know one must be very patience before I start seeing results with blogging. With that, I have already decided to approach a successful blogger I met on YouTube and discuss things with him, he has decided to give me some guidelines, of course I'm going to pay him for speaking with me on Skype.

The money you are really interested to meet may not actually come if you are not satisfying or writing the type of content that people will be very much interested. you need to understand that it is large traffic of people into your blog that will determine the amount of money you are going to make on monthly basis .for now the most important point is how you can draw traffic.

Blogging is not a get rich website or avenue. It takes some steps to be taken before one can actually make it through blogging. That's why I do say blogging is borne out of passion not really for money because the money may not be coming as planned most time.

Well it is possible to make money with plugging in your first 30 days if it happens that you are following a proven method. I have seen someone giving a testimony on one YouTube videos saying that I make a first sales on Amazon associates in the first 30 days. Utilised the power of a search engine optimisation to his advantage.

In all honesty, it is not always easy. I know many people that are into blogging and months later they're still unable to realize anything significant from it. And I also know that just started out and before they knew it they are already cashing out big-time. It is how works toward it

You can make money from your blog on the first month. Add a donation button on your site and share your site with your friends and family. People who care about you might consider donating you and you will earn from your site. You can also list items for sale and ask your friends and family to buy.